Christmas Eve, December 24, 2017
4 pm – Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic High School Auditorium
4 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm and 10 pm – Saint Kilian Church
Christmas Day, December 25, 2017
8 am, 10 am and 12 Noon (No evening Mass) – All in Saint Kilian Church
Feast of the Holy Family
Saturday, December 30, 2017 – 4 pm and 5:30 pm
Sunday, December 31, 2017 – 8 am, 10 am, 12 Noon and 5 pm
Solemnity of Mary (Not a Holy Day of Obligation)
Monday, January 1, 2018 – 10 am
Opportunity to celebrate the Sacrament of Reconciliation (confession) during Advent is provided according to the following schedule (Confessions take place in the confessionals in the Church):
- Wednesday, December 20th 4:00-5:00 pm 7:00-8:00 pm
- Thursday, December 21st 4:00-5:00 pm 7:00-8:00 pm
- Friday, December 22nd 4:00-5:00 pm 7:00-8:00 pm
FORMED.ORG by the Numbers!
Our parish purchased a group subscription to FORMED.ORG in July which is free for any parishioner who wishes to sign up!
Since that time here are some statistics for our parish –
- 22,133 minutes logged on the Formed site – that is 368+ hours!
- 259 Registered Users – Spread the word to share this wonderful resource!
- The top 4 movies:
- Finding Fatima
- Joan of Arc
- Padre Pio: Miracle Man
- Nicholas: The Boy Who Became Santa
- Top audio files:
- Prepare the Way of the King
- The Face of God
- Praying the Rosary Like Never Before
- Top books downloaded:
- Love Unveiled
- You Can Understand the Bible
- Mary: God’s Yes to Man
SIGN UP NOW! If you have not signed up yet for your free subscription, it is now easier than ever – simply go to saintkilian.formed.org, enter your email address and create your personal password!
Saint Kilian’s divorce ministry will present the 12-week Catholic program ‘Surviving Divorce’, on Wednesdays, beginning January 3rd from 6:30 – 8:00 PM in meeting room C below the church. If you, or someone you know would like to join this support group and learn more about growing in faith and moving forward during or after the experience of divorce, please contact Mary French by calling 724.625.1665, extension 2122, signing up online at – https://saintkilian.formstack.com/forms/life_after_divorce_registration or emailing [email protected] for more information or to register.
Adult Faith Formation – Explore our Catholic Faith
Too often we try to live a faith we don’t know or understand. Some of us stumble along with it, going through the motions. Others simply walk away. Join Deacon Ralph and Susan as they explore the Catholic Faith. This video and discussion series, Symbolon: Knowing the Faith, explains the essentials of the Catholic Faith in a way that will inform your minds and inspire your hearts. This 10-session series will be offered in two parts. Sessions 1 to 5 will be held January 9 through February 6 on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8 pm in the Church Hall. (The second half will begin in April). The first topics we will explore are:
- The Journey of Faith: Trinity, Faith and the God Who Is Love
- Divine Revelation: God Seeking Us and the Compass for Our Lives
- The Bible: God’s Love Letter to Humanity
- The Story of Salvation: Creation, Fall and Redemption
- Who Is Jesus? Just a Good Man or the God of Our Lives
To register or for more information, contact Deacon Ralph at [email protected] or 724-625-1665 x 2103.