September 30, 2018
- Connie Reeher, sister of parishioner Mary Jo (Tom) Dayton, who passed away recently. May our loving Savior welcome Connie into the glory of Eternal Life. Please pray for Connie’s family during this time of their loss. Arrangements for Connie are not complete at this time.
- Dawn who in the ICU following two strokes which resulted in a brain bleed and two brain surgeries. The next 3 days are critical and your prayers are requested that there is no more bleeding and for her healing.
September 29, 2018
- Margaret “Peg” Leslie, mother of parishioner Patti (John) Blyth, who passed away on Thursday. Peg’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday, October 1st at 11:30 am in Saint Kilian Church. May the Lord welcome Peg to her heavenly home and the joys of Eternal Life.
- Jean, the elderly mother of a parishioner, who is approaching 2 weeks in the hospital. Pray that she starts feeling better and has relief from anxiety and that the doctors can find the source of her illness and help her get stronger.
September 28, 2018
- A parishioner, that God might protect her at school and at work from students who slander her and act with ill will towards her. Pray also that those who have treated her this way will have a true change of heart.
- A parishioner, that their anxiety might be replaced with faith and that she might turn over her concerns to God.
September 27, 2018
- Bill, brother-in-law of a parishioner, who is hospitalized for stomach and colon cancer. May God’s mercy and strength be granted to him and his family.
- Beverly, a parishioner, who recently fell down the stairs and is in Mercy Hospital’s brain trauma unit. Pray that God might bring her healing and comfort.
September 26, 2018
- Bill, a parishioner, who collapsed and was admitted to UPMC Passavant Hospital due to heart issues. Pray that doctors might provide effective treatment.
- A parishioner who is searching for a job, that they might find gainful employment.
- Jim, a parishioner, who will be having surgery on Friday. Pray that the surgery and recovery go well.
September 25, 2018
- Bill, who has cancer of the esophagus and has been in ICU since May.
- Chris, a parishioner, as she goes through medical tests and evaluations for a serious, rare disease.
- Anne, the aunt of a parishioner, who recently suffered a stroke and is now in Hospice. She is 96 years old.
September 24, 2018
- Christy, the daughter of parishioners, who has her second set of shelf exams for Medical school on Tuesday and Thursday of this week. Prayers that she trusts in God’s plan, is blessed with the peace that only Jesus can give and that the Holy Spirit will control her mind and her thoughts and guide her as she takes her exams.
September 22, 2018
- Harry Siegfried, a parishioner who died. Harry’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11:30 am on Monday, September 24th at Saint Kilian Church. May Harry and all the faithful departed rest in peace. May his family find comfort and peace during this time of their loss.
- Jim, a parishioner, who is going through a challenging time and for his family.
- A family traveling back from the Carolinas. While there, she had emergency surgery while on vacation and her husband Rob has been struggling with an ailment as well.
September 20, 2018
- Daniel Pikur who recently passed away. Dan’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday at 10 am at Saint Kilian Church. May the Lord welcome him to join all the angels and saints in the glory of Eternal Life. May his family be comforted at their loss.
- Gavin, a 10 year old who was on our prayer list a few days ago with a cancerous tumor on his femur next to his knee. Yesterday, the biopsy reports confirmed that Gavin has Osteosarcoma. The PET scan on Thursday will determine the stage of the cancer. He will be hospitalized for what the doctor said will be the strongest and hardest chemo treatments After the chemotherapy shrinks the tumor they will perform surgery. Sherri, his mother, is truly having a very very hard time. Please include her in your prayers as well.
September 17, 2018
- Suzanne, the aunt of former parishioners, who passed away yesterday. May she rest in peace and share in the glory of the joys of Heaven.
- Bernie, a parishioner, who was recently hospitalized and has been released to a rehab facility. Pray that he might continue to improve and return home soon.
September 16, 2018
- Calvin (age 12) in the hospital with suspected lymphoblastic lymphoma.
- Sharon, due Sunday with a child that has a poor prognosis. Please ask God to touch her with his healing hand.
- James Gourash, a parishioner who passed away on Friday. Jim’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Saint Kilian Church on Wednesday at 10 am. Please keep his wife, Linda and their children in your prayers during this difficult time. May he rest in peace and join all the saints in the glory of Eternal Life.
September 15, 2018
- Joseph F. Pierre, a member of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who passed away September 13th. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at Saint Kilian Church on Tuesday, September 18th, at 10:00 am. Joseph’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aberli Funeral Home website. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- Jim, a parishioner, and his wife, two daughters, and son. Jim has been battling cancer and it has taken a turn for the worse. Jim is currently in hospice care.
- Tom, a parishioner, that has previously been on our prayer list is still in need of many prayers. Since he was transferred to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Oakland, they have performed many procedures and still cannot stop the bleeding in his small intestine. Please pray that Tom will have the strength to with stand the surgery that can hopefully stop the bleeding.
September 13, 2018
- A parishioner who is extremely weak from cancer and cancer treatments. Please pray for strength and a return to good health.
September 12, 2018
- Bernie, a parishioner, who was recently hospitalized. Pray for his return home and to good health.
September 11, 2018
- Nancy Haskins, sister-in-law of Ray Haskins, who went home to the Lord on September 9th. Nancy has been on our prayer list and her difficult battle with cancer has come to an end. May Nancy rest in peace and may the Good Lord shed His graces of strength on her family during this difficult time.
- Gavin and his family. He is only 10 years old and has been diagnosed with a cancerous tumor on his femur next to his knee. He will meet with the oncologists on Friday to determine the course of treatment.
- As we remember the events of September 11, 2001, let us pray for all the victims and their families who were affected by these tragic events. Also, for all victims of violence and terrorism around the world, and for their families, that they may find comfort and peace.
September 10, 2018
- Andy, a parishioner, who will have 3 kidney stones surgically removed on Tuesday. Please pray for a successful procedure without complications and for strength throughout the 2- 3 week recovery period.
September 9, 2018
- Connie, the sister of a parishioner, who was on our prayer list Thursday following a stroke. Her husband Ray was hospitalized Friday after they discovered a brain mass.Please pray for both Connie and Ray and their daughter, Sharon during this difficult time. May the Lord comfort them and bring them healing.
September 8, 2018
- Tom, a parishioner, who has been on our prayer list, he would appreciate your continued prayers. He is being moved to UPMC Presbyterian Hospital in Oakland to find the reason for his low blood count and for possible Mitral valve replacement that was previously scheduled.
September 7, 2018
- Tom, a parishioner, is in need of prayers for the doctors find the reason for his blood loss. He has been hospitalized for sixteen days and getting weaker.
- A parishioner who is having some health issues that require more testing. Pray that this is nothing serious and for peace to calm her anxiety.
September 6, 2018
- Connie, the sister of a parishioner, who suffered a stroke due to a brain bleed. She is in the neurological ICU at Allegheny General. She is in an drug induced coma and it will probably several days before they know the extent of the damage. Please keep her and her family in your prayers during this time of uncertainty and that Connie might be restored to good health.
- Tim, a friend of parishioners, who is battling cancer. May he respond to treatments and be cured.
- Joe, a friend of a parishioner, who had open heart surgery yesterday. Pray that the surgery was successful and for his recovery.
September 5, 2018
- George Anthony DiMatteo, a two year old parishioner, who passed away on Saturday morning, September 1, 2018. George’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home Website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, September 8, at 10 am at Saint Kilian Church. May George’s parents, Molly and Anthony and his older brother Joseph, find comfort and support during this difficult time.
September 1, 2018
- Michael Bobbish, a parishioner, who died on Thursday. Michael’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Thursday, September 6th at 10 am in Saint Kilian Church. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.