November 30, 2018
- Rita, a parishioner, who is having elective surgery on her foot today. Pray that the surgery and recovery are successful and without complications.
- Nick, the son of parishioners, that doctors have found the cause of his medical issues and he continues to experience good health.
- Mike, who is having surgery on Friday to remove four cancerous growths from his hand.
November 29, 2018
- Frances, the aunt of a parishioner, who passed away on Thanksgiving Day. She was 95 years old. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
- Parishioners, K and M, who are expecting a baby. The pregnancy is somewhat of a high risk, so please pray for them that this pregnancy is without complication.
- Nancy who is in the hospital with seizures.
- Jack who is to have surgery on the November 30.
- Steve as he is dealing with changes in his business again, please guide him by your wisdom Lord, and give him the courage to accept changes that will be coming.
- Marshall and wife, that they will have a safe trip.
- Please pray for safety of all hunters.
- Please continue praying for Karen and Katherine.
- Sam Perrone who passed away Sunday after a recent stroke. Sam is the father of Judy Schoen and his obituary can be found HERE.. May the Perrone family be comforted in their loss and may Sam be welcomed into Eternal Glory.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for Judy who had rotator cuff surgery.
November 28, 2018
- Robert Moag, father of Carol Mack, who passed away on Monday. Bob’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aberli Funeral Home website. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
- George who was admitted to the hospital last night.
- B that he finds the best treatment for his mental illness.
- Coleen, a parishioner, who will be having surgery on Thursday.
- Danielle, the daughter of a parishioner, who will be taking exams for her doctorate program this Friday. My God calm her anxiety and give her strength and wisdom. Also for safe travels as she travels home for the holidays next week.
November 27, 2018
- Robbie W. who had a major heart attack and is unconscious in the hospital. Please also pray for his family.
- David to have victory with his legal issues.
- M to be able to rest and overcome insomnia.
- Karsie who will be having surgery on Dec 5th for a bowel blockage. There is concern that the mass might be malignant.
- Please pray for Logan.
November 25, 2018
- Helen, a parishioner, who is recovering from hip surgery.
- Ruth who passed away last week. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
- Katherine who has many health issues.
- Please pray for Jack, Kristen, Rose, and a special intention.
- All students who are stressed about important exams; that the Holy Spirit guides them and helps them feel the Lord’s presence.
- Joan who will have another serious surgery.
November 24, 2018
- Joe, a parishioner, who will have surgery for cancer. Also that doctors provide treatment and medication to prevent him from falling.
- Angie to seek medical help and healing.
- Paula to be healed and in a safe environment.
November 22, 2018
- Jean Marie to have complete healing and recovery.
- Barbie to courageously amend the past.
- Mary Lou to let go and let God.
- The B family to be reunited and resolve their conflicts.
November 20, 2018
- Peg H. She is having an operation on Wednesday.
- Jamie and Michael who have recently learned that Jamie is pregnant with triplets. They have wanted and prayed for a family for a very long time. Please pray for a healthy pregnancy for this lovely young and faith filled couple. Happy Thanksgiving to all of the prayer warriors!
- The daughter of parishioners that her cardiology appointment goes well today and that she does not need to have a procedure done to close the hole in her heart. But if she does need the procedure, please pray that the doctor is compassionate and kind and will alleviate all our fears and reassure us that all will be ok.
- The daughter of a parishioner who had been sick with strange symptoms for about 6 months. That the Lord will heal her of these and the anxiety that goes with them.
- Sam, the father of a parishioner, that they will find the proper skilled nursing home for him as he has to move from Assisted Living because of a stroke. Also, that it won’t be too hard of a move on him.
- Judy, a parishioner, that she will have successful rotator cuff surgery today. A Message of Thanks – Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! The work situation is working out! Thank all of you and Sweet Jesus! So grateful! Thank you all for your prayers!
November 19, 2018
- Michael, the brother of a parishioner, who was recently admitted to the hospital. May the doctors provide the inpatient and follow-up care needed to restore him to good health.
- Patrick, who suffered a fatal heart attack while shoveling snow. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Pray for his wife and family.
- Dennis and his doctors so that they all work together getting him well.
- Rose Mary that she has successful surgery for a cancerous tumor on Wednesday, November 21.
November 18, 2018
- Please pray for safe travels for all over the holidays ahead.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Carol’s foot surgery and recovery is going well. Praised be Jesus Christ! Thank you for prayers for Carol. Thank you and God bless you all!
November 17, 2018
- B. who desperately needs our prayers as he is in a very serious situation he may not be able to get out of.
- Baby “Maisie May”, the newborn granddaughter of a parishioner’s friend, who has Wolf Hirschhorn Syndrome, a rare genetic disorder.
- The nurses and aides at Concordia of Cranberry. In Thanksgiving for their tireless care for all the residents there and for all caregivers who perform their work with compassion and a spirit of service.
November 16, 2018
- Rose who has many health issues and many people depend on her for support and direction.
- A small child who is again having problems with upper respiratory problems.
- D to get her new job at the bank.
- The new supervisor and all the caretakers at a group home.
- Allen, Barb, Carol, Charles. H.G., Joan, Kristen, Mary Ellen, Karen
- Please pray for complete healing of Dave’s health issues.
- Please pray for Barb who is having a difficult time with her chemotherapy treatments
November 14, 2018
- Prayers for a Parishioner that he has an uneventful medical test and yields negative test results.
- Renee’s dad, who had a massive heart attack Friday evening and is still in the ICU with many complications.
- Allyson, as she is still grieving the loss of her father and grandfather this year.
- Madie who is having an MRI on Thursday due to chronic headaches and vision deficits. Please pray the test will provide answers and lead to appropriate treatment and return to good health.
- Please pray for Bob S.
November 13, 2018
- Fr. K., the uncle of a parishioner, who is having a biopsy this week.
- Jerry, the brother of a parishioner, who suffers from a mental illness and is currently in the hospital, that he can accept and be open to treatment and find strength and healing through God’s love.
- Please pray for the soul of Lawrence Wilson. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. He was a long-time friend who suffered greatly in the latter part of his life. May God receive him with open arms.
- G and H in their declining health situation.
- Ed who has pancreatic cancer.
- A very young boy who has a severe neurological condition. His family is exploring treatment options. He may require a very risky surgery. Please keep his family in your prayers.
- Terri S. who is in the hospital.
- Irene who will have surgery November 30 on her foot.
- Betty G who had a procedure done this morning to remove a cyst.
- Cyndi and family as the deal with the fires in CA. Also, please pray for the many fire fighters who spend endless hours trying to keep everyone safe.
- Charles, Joe, Karissa, Mary Ann, Patty
- Continue to pray for a complete healing for Katherine.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! School this year is wonderful for Jackson He loves it and has 2 aides. Praised be Jesus Christ! A great big thank you for prayers offered!
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! David’s ultrasound turned out to be good and the bleeding has just about disappeared. Praised be Jesus Christ! Please keep him in prayer because there is still some blood, there will be a CT scan soon.
- An update on Baby Emma. She is the baby who had a heart transplant. She still has many health issues but she is home with her family and just celebrated her 2nd birthday. Pray in thanksgiving to God! Praised be Jesus Christ!
November 12, 2018
- David, a parishioner, who is having back surgery Tuesday. May the surgery be successful and that his recovery be without complications.
- Tim, a parishioner, who begins today, the process of a stem cell transplant. This initial stay in the hospital is for stem cell collection that is estimated to be a few days. This will be followed in the coming months with hospital stays for high dose chemotherapy and then 21 days for post-transplant treatment and monitoring.
- Bob, a parishioner, who will undergo surgery this week.
- Abby who is very sick.
- Roberta who fell and broke her ankle.
- Sean and his 4 hour journey drive to new job. Please pray for the safety for his wife and little boy while he is away.
- Barbie and family.
- Mike, Karen and a special intention.
- Jo Ann who is very young been and has been ill for a long time. She is just existing.
- Pete who is having heart issues and they are trying to diagnosis what is causing the problem.
- Debbie who is in the hospital with pneumonia.
- Many thanks to God for helping the daughter of a parishioner. She has reached her one year anniversary of sobriety.
November 11, 2018
- Debbie, a friend of a parishioner, who is in the hospital with blood clots in her throat.
She had this problem many years ago. May this current treatment be as successful and she will soon be able to return home.
- For military veterans, especially those who have been killed or gravely injured while serving: that their heroism and sacrifices will be honored and the needs of the families of the fallen and disabled vets will be met.
November 10, 2018
- Baby Claire, who is only a few days old and is having trouble breathing and is in NICU.
- Pat who has many health issues.
- That a court case is settled favorably next week so a working mother can move on to another job.
- Patty who is struggling financially due to cut hours, poor health insurance, and depression.
November 8, 2018
- Mikie, the brother of a parishioner, who will be undergoing bone graft surgery Thursday in an attempt to save his foot and lower leg from amputation due to diabetic complications. Please pray that the surgery may be a success, his recovery be swift, post-surgical physical therapy effective, so that he may one day walk again.
- M. H., who has been hospitalized
- Dave E. who has a lump on his neck. They will be having a biopsy performed. Please pray that it is benign.
- Joan who will be having another CT scan of her lungs. Please pray for negative results.
- That a lady may receive a job offer or an increase of hours and/or pay at her part time position.
- Katie, that she receives the help and guidance that she needs.
- Carol, Jennifer, Karen and Mike.
- Please continue to pray for Margie and her family as they try to deal with the sudden death of their son.
November 7, 2018
- Kris, sister of a parishioner, who is having a mastectomy today. Praying for a positive recovery.
- James that he can over come depression and anxiety through God’s help.
- L to have positive new staff members.
- D to receive new career choices.
- Nancy to harmonize well with her new employee.
- For understanding of the aging process and the courage to make preventative health choices.
- For all pastors of American churches to review security systems to create safety in their house of worship.
- David who is having an ultrasound tomorrow. Please pray that it finds the reason for his internal bleeding.
- S to have complete health.
- Pat and Dan’s family who are not believers and are having many difficulties with their children, that they may find Jesus and believe and the children will be blessed and help them all. Please also pray for the grandmother who prays for this constantly.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Thanks for a job blessing for A. Praised be Jesus Christ! May God bless him that he can do it as Jesus would want him to.
November 6, 2018
- Louis Thalhofer, a member of Saint Kilian Parishioner, who passed away November 4th. Louis’ obituary can be found here on McDonal-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated today (Nov 6th) at 10 am in Saint Kilian Church. May Louis be welcomed into Eternal Life and may his family be comforted in their loss.
- Kris, the sister of a parishioner’s friend, who is having a mastectomy after battling with breast cancer for the last eight months.
- Mark, the son of a parishioner’s friend, who is dealing with alcohol addiction issues. He has been through rehab but is struggling with daily life. May St. Michael defend him in his battle with this disease.
- That the Holy Spirit inspires a few volunteers to step forward and join in implementing a Special Needs CCD program for the most innocent of God’s creations.
- Kelly Kopera who passed away on October 17 from her fight with breast cancer. She has fought this battle for close to 10 years. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
- Please pray for the Girl Scouts in Lake Hallie, Wisconsin that were killed last weekend. Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. Please pray for the 21 year old driver of the car that struck them.
- Please pray for 6 year old boy named Ben who is to having surgery next Monday. He is a special needs child who needs our prayers. He is also having additional testing for other health conditions.
- Please pray for ZT and his wife who are trying to have a baby.
- Please pray for EF and his wife who are trying to have a baby.
November 5, 2018
- The granddaughter of a parishioner, that she does a good job on Tuesday and is accepted into the physician assistant program at Seton Hill and for another granddaughter, that she works hard to succeed in her new job and makes good decisions in life.
- Please pray for Eric in his fight with an aggressive form of cancer. Please pray for Sandy to have a total healing of her recent injuries due to a fall.
- Please pray for Bernie that Jesus may guide his heart.
- Please pray for a special intention for a financial need.
- Please pray for a special intention for a decision to be made.
- Please pray for a very special intention.
- Please continue to pray for Katherine to have a complete healing from her many health issues.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
- Please continue to pray for Joan.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! J.D. who will be 45 on Saturday was healed from his recent health issue and hospital stay. Praised be Jesus Christ!
- At the start of this Vocations Awareness Week, please pray for vocations: priesthood, diaconate, religious life, marriage, and the single life.
November 3, 2018
- Joe who is hospitalized with severe pain in his abdomen. May the doctors figure out the cause and give him relief.
- Danielle, daughter of a parishioner, who is presented her doctorate thesis yesterday.
- The mother of a parishioner who is still having severe back pain after her two falls this summer. She is now trying some alternative therapies with the hope for some relief.
- The father of a parishioner, who has a scan this Monday to see if the nodule is his kidney has grown, and to see if his lymphoma is still in remission.
- The friend of a parishioner and her family as they continue to work through the damage caused by her son’s addictions.
November 2, 2018
- Blase who interviewed for a summer internship in his field of oceanic engineering. May he be offered this opportunity in San Diego prior to his Senior Year in College.
- John who is hospitalized with pneumonia and received emergency surgery early yesterday morning for a bowel obstruction. John is a stroke patient who is paralyzed with some speech issues. Please keep him in your prayers.
- Florence Prusnak Danner who passed away November 1. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. Florence is the sister of Mary Veccharella and Josie Monteleone. Please keep her family in your prayers. Florence’s obituary can be found HERE.
- Nicole who has been diagnosed with HS disease and it is incurable.
- Uncle Joe who is 94 and frail. He fell at home today and broke three ribs and has a small puncture to his lung.
- Please pray for Sister Marie.
- A gentleman to find employment.
- Please pray for a difficult situation in the work place to be resolved and the parties involved can resume a good work environment.
- Michael who has not had a job in nearly 4 years.
- For J to attain a hard earned goal
November 1, 2018
- Sister M to have complete healing and good health.
- Dotty who broke her hip.
- Gianna a 14 year old that has depression. Please pray the counseling she is receiving works without any medication.
- Jake to be confident and to find the right words.
An update on Kristin who has been our our prayer list.
As of tomorrow, Kristen will have been in the hospital for three weeks. Thanks to your prayers, she has made much progress this week. She still has some health issues that need to be addressed. However, they truly believed that she was on her death bed two and half weeks ago. They are hoping for the remaining issues to be resolved soon, and that she will be back home with her family in the near future.
The family wishes to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers. And, Kristin is extremely grateful to everyone.