January 30, 2019
- Wilma, a cancer survivor who is dealing with a new tumor.
- Jim who will be starting radiation soon.
- Joan who will have her surgery soon, but is having problem with all the pain.
- Mike as he continues to improve after a massive heart attack.
- H as she continues to battle pneumonia.
- Rose and family in prayer.
- Please continue to pray for Karen, John, and family. John’s health issues are becoming too difficult for Karen to do for him.
- Please continue to pray for a complete healing for Marcie.
- Please continue to pray for a complete healing for Katherine.
- Please continue praying for Karen.
January 29, 2019
- Andy who is going to the hospital today for extensive testing for a mass in the stomach causing him serious pain. Pray that this will not be so serious that it cannot be resolved.
- R. W. who had surgery yesterday for some breathing problems.
January 28, 2019
- Janet who is ICU with complications due to Stage 4 Metastatic Kidney cancer.
- Frank, that his platelet count is high enough to get the 6th of 12 chemotherapy pump treatments on Monday or Tuesday.
- Helen, who has Lymphoma and Thyroid Cancer.
- Nick, who has kidney and bladder cancer.
- The mother of a parishioner’s Godmother and for her family. She passed yesterday. May our loving Father bless her with eternal peace and may He bless Catey’s Godmother and her family with comfort and strength as they mourn their loss.
- Larry, brother of a parishioner. He has been diagnosed with paraneoplastic syndrome, this is a syndrome that indicates a malignancy somewhere in his body. They have scheduled an EKG,EMG and PET scan, which is the best way to locate a malignancy in his body. He will also begin treatment to combat the overproduction of antibodies in his system which indicates an autoimmune disease. All of his tests and treatment to combat the antibodies will take place during the next two to three weeks. Larry feels he is in good hands, has a positive attitude and has faith that the Lord will see him through this storm.
- The family of Samuel Harris, who passed away on Friday. He is the uncle of a parishioner.
- Shirley’s cousin who is now dying of cancer. She is only in her 40’s but has been battling for half of her life. They give her only few days to live.
- George H. who is fighting for his life. Please pray that the infection reacts to the treatment and he will have a full recovery and not lose his eyesight.
- Mina who is having a very serious and extensive cancer surgery. Please pray that she is able to recover from the surgery and accept this ever changing life situation. May God watch over her before, during and after this surgery.
- Terry who is in kidney failure.
- Harry who had a stroke yesterday and his left arm and leg are affected.
- Julie a 12 year old girl with migraines and cyst on her brain.
- Gloria an older woman who is a diabetic and depressed in congestive failure and low blood sugar.
- A young woman who is 23 weeks pregnant with triplets. She is experiencing some complications. Please keep her and her precious babies in your prayers.
January 27, 2019
- Marguerite Shrum, a parishioner of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who passed away yesterday. Marguerite’s obituary can be found here on the Schellhaas Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday at 10 am in Holy Sepulcher Church. May our loving Savior welcome Marguerite into the glory of Eternal Life.
January 26, 2019
- Harry who had a stroke yesterday and his left arm and leg are affected.
January 25, 2019
- Bill, a friend of parishioners, who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.
- Please continue to pray that Michael can find permanent work.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for Christy, the daughter of parishioners. Christy scored well enough on two of her shelf exams to qualify for Honors and qualified for High Pass on the third one. She is relieved and happy. She is grateful for all the prayers. Now she can focus on preparing for her USMLE Step 1 exam.
January 24, 2019
- The mother of a parishioner, who was diagnosed with Leukemia. That she will not suffer or have much pain.
- A friend of a parishioner who just found out that his cancer has spread to his lungs.
- Kate who has been experiencing various symptoms and has a doctors appointment tomorrow. Please pray the doctors properly diagnose the issue and have a treatment to improve her health.
- Please pray for Joan who is in hospice.
- Please pray for Becky who is recovering from surgery.
- Please pray for a friend who is going through an emotional time.
- Please pray for a muscle injury to a thigh for Pauline, which is hurting really bad and she is unable to go anywhere until it starts to get better.
- Please pray for Diane to be bold and prosperous in her new job.
- Please pray for S to have peace in her new assignment.
- Please pray for a special intention for health priorities.
- Please pray for the students and staff at Covington Catholic High School.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Annie’s nursing program was approved. She is so thankful for all your prayers. Praise be to God!
January 23, 2019
- Frances D. Weaver, a parishioner from Valencia, who passed away yesterday. Frances is the mother of parishioner Maureen Peck. Frances’ obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 am on Saturday in Saint Kilian Church. May Frances rest in peace and may her family be comforted in their loss.
- Nancy M, who has a cancer-compromised immune system and now has pneumonia.
- H. who is hospitalized and having breathing problems.
- Michelle who is having problems with her eye.
- Lori who’s struggling with the loss of her mother. Please keep the rest of her family in prayer as well.
- Please pray for the homeless — that they will be protected and find shelter and care throughout these extreme cold temperatures. Please also pray for all those who minister to them.
- Please continue to pray for Sue. Surgery for brain tumor in December. May be starting treatment soon.
January 22, 2019
- Terry Seibel, a member of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who died yesterday. Please keep her husband Fred and their family in your prayers. Terry’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 am in Holy Sepulcher Church on Friday. May Terry be welcomed into the presence of our Loving God.
- The daughter of parishioners, that the MRI of her heart shows that she does not need to have a procedure or surgery to close the hole in her heart. She should hear the results of the MRI this week.
- Daniel, the nephew of a parishioner, who had a massive stroke and is starting to show slight improvement. Keep praying for miracle that is needed.
January 21, 2019
- Bill Kella, father of parishioner John (Joy) Kella, who passed away yesterday morning. For comfort and consolation for Bill’s family and that Bill may enter into the glory of Eternal Life. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- Bob who is in constant pain with his cancer.
- Barb who is recovering from heart surgery.
- Marta who has Bell’s Palsy and many other health issues.
- Helene who had a fall.
- John and Helen, who are moving to an assisted living facility tomorrow. May they find peace in their move.
- Caitlin as she negotiates for a tenure-track position in higher education.
- Please pray for all the youth and young adults who are traveling today to Panama for World Youth Day.
- Please pray for Arlene, Linda and Karen.
January 20, 2019
- Caitlin, the daughter of parishioners, as she negotiates for a tenure-track position in higher education.
- Michael who had a massive heart attack. Mike is only 39, a father of three young children. Please also pray for his wife Lynn.
- Mary who is in the hospital that she will be able to go home soon.
- Please pray for Barbara.
- Joan who will have her serious surgery on Feb.18. She lives in constant pain and is in and out of the hospital. The doctors keep changing her date of surgery.
- Katherine is improving, but appreciates the prayers. They are helping.
- Please continue praying for Marcie to have a complete healing.
- Please continue praying for Karen.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Chuck S. came home last week doing better. Thanks for all the prayers.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Allen got good results from his MRI and will not have to have it repeated for one year. Thank you for the prayers.
January 19, 2019
- Diane, sister of parishioner, who is having a mastectomy Jan. 29. Pray for calmness over the anxiety she and her family are experiencing. Also for positive results of the surgery.
January 18, 2019
- Dennis, the father-in-law of a parishioner’s daughter, who we have been praying for. He passed away last evening. Please keep his family in your prayers.Bonnie who just find out she has a tumor on her brain.
- Please pray for 6 year old Eli who is losing his battle with leukemia and has little time left. Please pray that god will ease his pain and bring him to peace. Please pray for his parents, brother and family to survive this most painful time.
- Baby Amelia who was born quite early. She was born Dec. 26th. (Due early March) She had her feeding tube removed and only needs oxygen on occasion. Pray that she continues to grow (already gained almost a pound!) and stays healthy. She is still in the NICU but getting stronger every day. Pray for her loving parents–this is their first child.
- Annie will be in Harrisburg Friday defending her nursing program from rural area.
January 17, 2019
- Pray for those from Saint Kilian and Holy Sepulcher Parishes and all who will be participating in the March for Life tomorrow in Washington DC. May they promote awareness and effect change in the protection of all life from conception until natural death.
- Sue, that the doctors find and correct her issues.
- Theresa, a parishioner, who is in a lot of pain as she suffers with cancer.
- Eric K. Who passed away from cancer. He was the young man who was married for 3 years and was battling a rare form of cancer. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please pray for his wife and family.
- Susie who is terminal with cancer.
- Patty and Joe who recently met and both have lost their mates to cancer after taking care of them. Patty is considering becoming Catholic for Joe.
- Please pray for Bernie.
- Please pray for Rachel.
- Please pray for a special intention.
- Please continue to pray for Allen who had his test done yesterday that we get good results.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
- Please pray in thanksgiving for the return of Kristin as a caretaker.
- Please pray for a child custody case court date tomorrow.
January 16, 2019
- Please pray for the soul of Patricia Konig, sister-in-law of Janet Konig. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
- Frank. His blood work was too low to have his firth chemo pump treatment. Please pray that his numbers come up for this treatment on Wednesday.
- Please pray for favorable medical test results for D.
- Please continue to pray for Eileen and Ed Z.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered. Safe arrival for Sean. Thanks for prayers!
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Praise to you all and Holy Spirit within for working real life miracles every day in our lives. Please keep Val’s Family close in prayer as we five travel to meet our biological relatives for the 1st time. Your faithful petitions have also led to the birthmother contacting us for the first time. Hold us close in prayer as you are helping others heal old deep wounds and guide us to the Light of our Lord.
January 15, 2019
- Dennis’s wife Linda has asked for continued prayers, as she knows they have helped.(He’s been on our prayer chain for a while) He is now 31 days in the hospital, still sedated and with a breathing tube. But he is stable for now, meaning no emergencies at the moment. He had 5 bypass surgery last week and is still on dialysis for his failed transplanted kidney. She is grateful for all who are praying for him.
- Joan who has entered hospice that she might have an easy passing.
- Marie; her liver is failing. She has to have fluids drained every week until she can receive a liver transplant.
- Betsy who has a detached retina.
- Annie as she defends her LPN program in Harrisburg on January 17.
- Sean’s safe journey to work 4 hours away for 7am meeting.
- Please pray for all those traveling this week–for a safe journey to their destination and for a safe return.
- Please pray for an end to the government shutdown.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! G.’s Interview went well and he got the job! Praise God!!
January 14, 2019
- Jane Babcock, mother of Holy Sepulcher parishioner, Joan (Sam) Tosto who passed away on January 10. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Holy Sepulcher Church on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Jane’s obituary can be found HERE.
January 11, 2019
- Lawrence Bryer, a parishioner, who died on Wednesday. Larry’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday, January 14th at 11 am in Saint Kilian Church.(Note – due to the funeral, Eucharist Adoration will begin at Noon).May God welcome Larry into eternal life with all the saints and angels. May his family be consoled in their loss.
- M. a parishioner, who is having a colonoscopy today. Pray that the results are good.
- Christy, a parishioner, who will take the last set of shelf exams next week. Prayers that she will be filled with the peace that only Jesus can give, that she will trust God and His plans for her, and that the Holy Spirit will control her thoughts and her mind, so that she can recall what she learned and studied
January 10, 2019
- Daniel, the nephew of a parishioner, who had a stroke yesterday at age of 55. He is stable but in need of all prayers.
- Kathy who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. They believe it was found early and will have a good outcome, but prayers that the Lord provides guidance to all involved in her treatment so she is cancer free soon.
- Joe, a parishioner, who will be having eye surgery this morning to correct a problem that he has been having.
- Dennis, the heart catheterization showed several blockages, some 99%. He is having bypass surgery. It is very serious with all his other complications.
- Helen who is entering hospice care.
- Deacon Bill Hahn who is having surgery to remove his prostate due to cancer. Prayers for the skill of the surgeon and that the cancer has not spread.
- Ed and Eileen Holy Sepulcher parishioners, who are both in separate hospitals. Eileen has been ill since before Christmas initially with complications from the flu, and has progressed to digestive problems, reaction to meds, and then blood clots in both legs. They will have to operate on one leg, but it is delayed pending results of further testing. Ed has very serious heart problems. They have previously told him there is nothing more they can do for him. He has a surgically implanted defibrillator.
- Nancy, that she has successful surgery on January 15.
- Joan who has many health issues and lives in constant pain. She is to have more serious surgery this week. She knows the Lord and is ready for his answer however he chooses to answer.
- Mary Ann that she will have a complete healing.
- Allen gets the approval from his insurance so he can have another MRI.
- Karen, John, and family.
- Katherine to be completely healed.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
January 9, 2019
- George, who is having rotator cuff surgery on Thursday, that all goes well.
- Sue who will be released from rehab and will see the oncologist today. Praying for good news.
January 8, 2019
- Joseph Pellegrini, father of parishioner Judy (Gary) Jordan, who died on December 30th. Joseph’s obituary can be found HERE. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. May Judy and her family be comforted in their loss.
- Laura, an 8 month old, who is undergoing assessments at Children’s Hospital to decide on a treatment plan for a hole in her heart.
- Jon who is job hunting in the Pittsburgh area.
- A parishioner’s niece who is a single mother with two young children at home. Guidance to do what is best for herself and her children. To pray for the children who do not understand what is happening with their mother. To reduce the control she feels must be retained daily, and to please accept the help her family is trying to give her.
- Ramiro, friend of a parishioner, who after donating a kidney, spent 25 days (instead of 4) in the hospital, due to a puncture in his colon which was not repaired immediately. Ramiro will receive surgery in the next 2 weeks to have a portion of his colon removed. Prayers for a successful surgery and guidance for the doctors to take good care of him, removal of the ostomy bag, and a return to good health.
- The daughter of parishioners. that the MRI of her heart goes well and shows that she does not need to have a procedure to close the hole in her heart.
- Twin boys that were born prematurely and weight approximately 1.5 pounds each. Pray for the babies’ parents as well, Justin and Kelly.
- G to have a successful job interview on Wednesday.
- Nika and Nikea who will be taking state boards.
- A house to sell that’s been on the market for 3 months.
January 7, 2019
- Dennis, the father-in-law of a parishioner’s daughter. He has been removed from the respirator but it appears his transplanted kidney is not functioning and he will be on dialysis. Also, he is having a heart catheterization tomorrow to try the determine what is happening with his heart and what steps may need to be taken. He is very weak as he has been in bed for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Please pray for his wife Linda as well as they both face this together.
- Pat who is very ill and not expected to live much longer. Please also pray for her beloved son, Kevin.
- Donna who has congestive heart failure. She is responsible for caring for her grandson who has problems since losing his mother from a car accident.
- Ron who has to have more surgery.
- D. a student who has experienced much trauma in her early life and is struggling in school.
- Michelle who is in Beirut, Lebanon, with a co- worker for 10 days visiting the co-workers family.
- Please pray in thanksgiving for prayers answered! Annie is now breathing easier and could return to work. She is very grateful. Thank you for all the prayers!
January 6, 2019
- Eli , a 5 year old parishioner, who is battling Leukemia. Please pray for Eli, his parents N and his older brother. Please pray that his body can endure this fight.
- Please continue to pray for Michael for his physical and mental health. He is out of work for four years and he needs to find a job.
January 5, 2019
- The husband of a parishioner’s friend who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He is of advanced age so treatment is going to be difficult. For peace and comfort for him and his wife as she is his caregiver. That God will guide them to the proper doctors and treatment plan.
- Eric’s grandmother who passed away on Wednesday. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
- A 15 month old child with a high temperature and severe ear infection.
- Rose, Martin, and family who care for so many.
- Stella on her journey to be with the Lord.
- Please continue to pray for Karen and her many serious illnesses.
- Please continue to pray for Bonnie.
January 4, 2019
- Sean, a young man who is on a wait list for a liver. He is need of a donor soon as he’s having increasing trouble fighting infections. Also pray for his entire family as they are all under a lot of stress from the weight of their concern.
- Dorothy, an elderly woman who is experiencing one medical issue after another and seems to be nearing the end of her life. That she experiences some comfort and peace.
- Please continue to pray for Sue. She is still in rehab for brain surgery, also for her family and especially for the couple taking care of her grandchildren
January 3, 2019
- Jim, a parishioner, who is to have a procedure today. Pray that its success will enable him to continue to recover and soon be released from the care facility where he is currently a resident.
- Christine, a parishioner, who will meet with a specialist on Monday to determine the best possible treatment for a serious illness.
- Kerri who just found out she has breast cancer.
- Annie who is having trouble breathing and very sensitive to antibiotics.
- Christina O. who is depressed and feels so alone.
- Please pray for the victims of the bridge collapse in Denmark.
- Please continue to pray for Karen who is having more health issues and needs the Lord to heal her. She is afraid to take her medication.
January 1, 2019
- Vince, who struggles with depression.
- Carol, who has been in the hospital since Christmas.
- Lisa, who has multiple health issues and is looking for a job.
- Jan, a former parishioner, who is struggling with several health issues.
- Micheal who is in ICU for 3 weeks with trach.
- Stella L. who has taken a turn for the worse.
- Please pray for complete healing for Allen.
- For a family needing spiritual and mental help.
- J and H, that they make the right legal decisions for their family.
- Karen and her family, Dorothy G., Mary Christine, Katherine, Rose and her family, Karen and Marcie.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for AR who found a job. Praise God! Please pray that he will get well enough to do the job well and that God will chase all his anxiety from him.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Allen is doing much better. Praised be Jesus Christ!