August 31, 2018
- Michelle, the mother of a parishioner’s niece, who has been sent home from the hospital to go on Hospice Care for advanced liver cancer.
- The aunt of a parishioner who was recently diagnosed with cancer and will be undergoing chemotherapy treatments. Please pray for healing and strength.
August 23, 2018
- Dorothy Stevens, a parishioner, who recently died. Dorothy’s obituary can be found on the McDonald-Aeberli website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 am on Saturday, August 25th in Saint Kilian Church. May Dorothy and all the faithful departed rest in the peace of Christ.
- Rich who has been on our prayer chain. Rich’s pancreatic cancer has grown and he is now in hospice. Please pray that the Lord provides a comforting journey to Rich’s final home and strength for the family and friends who will miss him every day.
- Susan, the mother of a parishioner, that she may continue to heal from her cancer and be restored to good health.
August 21, 2018
- Prayers of thanks and for continued healing for David, the son of a parishioner’s friend. He is a recent college grad who underwent brain surgery 10 weeks ago for a malignant tumor and there was a strong possibility that he would not survive another two weeks. He went from hospice to home care and will now start outpatient rehab. He still has weakness on his left side but has not suffered any side effects from chemo. Prayers also for his family as they do all that they can to support him on this journey.
- For all who have been abused, may they experience Christ’s love for them and may he bring them comfort and healing.
August 20, 2018
- John Rumelfanger, father of parishioner Nancy (John) Pristas, who passed away yesterday. May John’s wife, family and friends be comforted in their sorrow. May our loving Savior welcome John into the glory of Eternal Life.
August 19, 2018
- Susan, the mother of a parishioner, who has been on our prayer list and is suffering with cancer. She is having a hard time with sleeping and eating. Please pray the tumor will shrink in her rectum and the Lord will heal her mind, body, and soul.
August 15, 2018
- Megan and her newborn baby who was born yesterday. The little one is having a difficult time breathing. Also, prayers for the mother.
- Catherine, a parishioner, who recently had a job interview. Prayers that she might be offered the job.
- Susan, the mother of a parishioner, who is suffering with cancer
August 14, 2018
- The sister-in-law of a parishioner who was recently diagnosed with cancer and suffered a subsequent stroke. May the healing hand of the Lord touch her and shed graces of strength on her husband and children during this difficult time.
- A parishioner who is dealing with anxiety following surgery, that he might find comfort and peace and feel God’s presence in his life.
August 13, 2018
- The daughter of parishioners who is experiencing anxiety issues. May the support and care of others join with the Lord’s healing to bring her peace.
- Patty, a friend of a parishioner, who will be having triple bypass surgery. May God guide the physicians hands for a successful outcome, and prayers for strength and peace for Patty and family during the long healing process ahead.
August 12, 2018
- Josh, in his early 30’s, who has had continued problems with drug addiction and multiple health problems related and unrelated to the drug issues. That he can stay clean, regain his health, and find his purpose. And for his wife, parents and siblings that they find some peace and the strength to remain committed to Josh.
August 11, 2018
- Tessa, a 7 year old member of a neighboring parish, who was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor called DIPG. Where the tumor is located it is not able to be removed and there is no cure. Survival rate is very, very low. Join her family and friends in praying for God’s miracle.
August 8, 2018
- Patti Jo, the cousin of a parishioner, who is going to have surgery on C3 vertebrae in her neck.. May the surgeon be successful and may she be able to regain the feeling in her arms and hands. Also, for her sister Janet who has an inoperable heart condition. She is getting weaker by the day. May God be with her and let her have some relief in her remaining time here on earth.
- John, a parishioner, who will be serving in the National Guard in Afghanistan for the next month. Pray for his safety while there and his return home to his wife and children.
August 7, 2018
- Eileen, the sister of a parishioner, who will be having surgery on Wednesday for removal of a malignant tumor in her upper colon. Pray that her surgery will be successful and all cancer will be removed.
- Tom Moran, cousin to parishioner, Eileen, who died in a tragic accident on Saturday, August 4th. Prayers are requested for his family members who are dealing with his sudden death.
August 6, 2018
- Ronald Stengel, a parishioner, who passed away on Sunday. A mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 am on Wednesday in Saint Kilian Church. Friends received from 10 am to 11 am in the Church vestibule. Ron’s obituary can be found HERE on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. Please keep his wife, Carole, and their family in your prayers during this time of their loss. May the Lord welcome Ron into eternal glory.
- Prayers that the new FDA approved drug, Erenumab (Aimovig) will work for daughter of parishioners who has had many years of disabling migraines. Prayers for her and all others who may be appropriate candidates for the drug and that they may receive relief without any serious side effects.
My wife and St Kilian parishioner Cindy Stein is in end stage renal failure and we are asking for your assistance. We are desperately searching for a living donor with type A or O blood. If you or anyone you know is interested in becoming a living donor contact Brian Stein at [email protected] or log on to www.facebook.com/AKidneyForCindy/ for more information. Thank you so much! Brian and Cindy
August 4, 2018
- Bishop William Fey, Bishop of the Diocese of Kimbe in the West Britain Province of Papua New Guinea. He has had a stroke this week that has affected the left side of his body and his speech has been affected by the severity of this stroke.
He is being taken to Australia for intensive care, he cannot be flown by commercial jet. Bishop Fey is a Capuchin priest from Pennsylvania, who grew up in Glade Mills and whose home parish was Holy Sepulcher.
August 3, 2018
- Jim, the cousin of a parishioner, who was recently diagnosed with small cell metastatic lung cancer. While this is not curable, doctors are determining a plan of treatment for him. Please pray for peace, comfort and hope that his pain can be managed.
- Maria Wadlow, a parishioner, who passed away on Tuesday. Maria’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 am on Monday in Saint Kilian Church.
- Patricia Yockel, a parishioner who died on Tuesday. Pat’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 am on Saturday in Saint Kilian Church.
May Maria and Patricia and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace