July 31, 2019
- Carol, a parishioner, has been battling cancer for some time and is in need of our prayers for comfort and peace as she continues her journey.
- For the son of a parishioner that he makes wise decisions in his relationships and realize that he too must treat others with the kindness he wants to feel.
- Please pray for Joe who is at the end stage of life.
- Please pray for 6 month old baby Kelston as she undergoes bowel surgery.
- Please pray for Luanne, with a mass on her liver and pancreas.
- Please pray for Theresa who is not eating and has severe diverticulitis.
- Please pray that DL finds a job that is right for her.
- Please pray for a private intention.
- Please pray for a special intention for reconciliation forgiveness.
July 30, 2019
- Prayers for a 12 year old girl who they thought had pneumonia but turned out she was in heart failure. She is in serious condition in Children’s hospital on a device to assist her heart! Prayers for healing and recovery so she will not need a heart transplant.
- RJ, the brother-in-law of parishioners, who recently discovered he has prostate cancer and are trying to determine how they can treat within the limits of his other health issues.
- Danielle and Samantha- who are driving across the country to move Danielle to her new home in Ohio. For safe travels and positive thoughts as she starts a new life adventure as a professor at Ohio University – to be able to work through the stresses of this life changing move, the new job, the new town, and not knowing anyone.
- Please pray for Carl and Linda. Carl is in his last stages of cancer.
- Please pray for Marge and Jack. Jack had a serious heart attack.
- Please pray for Sally and Susan to make the correct health care decisions for their mother.
- Please pray for a special education intention.
- Please pray for Allen.
- Please continue to pray for Karen and family.
- Please pray for the victims of the shooting at the California Food Festival on Sunday.
July 29, 2019
- Hannah, granddaughter of parishioners, who was born on Thursday. Doctors discovered an abdominal tumor and moved her to D.C. Children’s Hospital. Her surgical and oncology teams will meet tomorrow to discuss MRI and biopsy results and make recommendations for treatment. Prayers requested for Hannah and her parents.
- Please pray for Luanne, for improved health.
July 28, 2019
- Carmella, the friend of a parishioner, who has many physical ailments and has undergone extensive testing to determine the cause of her symptoms. She will be receiving her test results on Wednesday. May she receive good results from her tests, and may God give her peace and strength to endure.
- Sandy, who is having a heart ablation on Monday, July 29
- Please pray for Alex.
- Please pray for Mandy.
- Please pray for Margaret.
July 26, 2019
- Please continue to pray for Nathan the young man who had a failed attempt on his life. He remains in critical condition. Please also pray for his family.
July 25, 2019
- Please pray for Betty Lou Mager, mother of Marcy Rosswog of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who passed away Tuesday morning. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. Betty Lou’s obituary can be found HERE.
- Please pray for Joe, the brother of a parishioner, who has two job interviews this week. Pray the the interviews go well and they will result in his hiring for one of these positions.
- Please continue to pray for Scott…..he and his wife, the niece of a parishioner, are meeting with the doctor at the Cleveland Clinic to determine what they will do about the benign brain tumor he has.
July 24, 2019
- Please pray for the safety of a parish family on a snorkeling trip in California.
- Please pray for Lynn who passed away Thursday. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please also pray for strength for his family during this time.
- Please pray for Sandy who has some serious health issues and who lost her adult son 4 months ago.
- Please pray for J.R. who will have surgery on Tuesday.
- Please pray for Jack who has constant pain in his neck and back. The doctors have had no success helping him. Please also pray for Marge who is Jack’s caretaker and companion for 27 years.
- Please pray for Martha who fell and broke her hip.
- Please pray for Bernadette to get psychological and medical treatment.
- Please pray for Dave to permit Jesus to help him heal in body, mind, and spirit.
- Please pray for a financial need.
- Please pray for M to have an excellent job interview.
- Please pray for G to have a safe and productive Mission Ministry this week.
- Please pray for J.K., Jan, Karen, Matt, Nancy, and Stacy.
- Please continue to pray for Karen that she has a complete healing and is able to have a better life.
- Please continue to pray that the group home Jay lives in gets the help it desperately needs.
- Please pray for all government employees working at the Mexican border.
July 23, 2019
- Katherine, the daughter of a parishioner, who has just been diagnosed with heart failure.
- For the peace of mind of a parishioner.
- Please pray for healing for Joan and a good diagnosis.
- Please pray for Helena as she continues to recover from a stroke.
- Please pray for an elderly lady with bronchitis.
- Please pray for a young man who’s struggling with destructive behavior. Pray that the desire of his heart turn to God for his fulfillment.
- Pray for a family that’s dealing with a significant amount of grief.
- Please pray for Ryan who was diagnosed with colon cancer and is working out a treatment plan.
- Please pray for a young boy Drew who was in an auto accident and needed a lot of surgery.
- Please pray for Bud who is having an operation tomorrow.
July 22, 2019
- Tessa- Doctors say this rising 3rd grader’s life is coming to a close due to a rare, untreatable cancer. Please pray for her, and her family as they battle this together.
- Please pray for Tammi, a niece of a parishioner, who is very sick in the hospital. Her white blood count is very high, three different antibiotics and she is getting worse. They are thinking of putting her in the ICU. She’s been through a lot in her lifetime with Cystic Fibrosis.
July 21, 2019
- Please keep Jonathan in your prayers. He was just diagnosed with lymphoma. There are multiple other issues that he is battling and his doctors are working hard to help him.
July 20, 2019
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Leo had carotid artery surgery and it was successful and he is now at home recovering. Thanks to all who prayed for him!
- Unfortunately Karen wasn’t able to have surgery on her arm yet. She is at home and is expected to have surgery on Monday morning (July 22nd). She asks that we keep her in your prayers so that everything goes well.
July 19, 2019
- For George who is meeting with his oncologist today to review his latest scans and further treatment plan. He has lived with cancer for almost three years and is losing hope.
- Thanks to all who prayed for Leo who was having carotid artery surgery. It was successful and he is now at home recovering.
July 18, 2019
- Theo, husband of a parishioner, who is having knee replacement surgery today.
- For Tom, father of a parishioner who has bone cancer and has been on our prayer list. He is beginning a new monthly treatment on Monday to help lessen his pain. Please pray also for his wife who is his caretaker.
- For Sam, nephew-in-law of a parishioner, who is in need of a kidney transplant. He only has one kidney, and due to a genetic condition it has failed and he has been on dialysis. We are praying for a living donor so he won’t have to wait years on the transplant list.
- Prayers of thanks for everyone who prayed for Christy and for prayers answered. Christy got the results of her Step 2 Exam today and she passed.
- Please pray for Lynn who was sent home to hospice. There is nothing else they can do for him.
- Please pray for Bill who has Stage 4 abdominal cancer and there is no treatment for him.
July 17, 2019
- Theresa Greer, a parishioner of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who died on Saturday. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 am on Saturday, July 20th, at Holy Sepulcher Church. Theresa’s obituary can be found HERE. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May Theresa’s family find comfort and consolation at this time of their loss.
- Please pray for an abundance of grace and guidance concerning a special intention for the daughter of a parishioner.
- Please pray for Chaz. He is a young man with many physical problems. He is in the hospital until they can figure out what is ailing him.
- Please continue to pray for Joe. He has been re-admitted into the hospital in Pittsburgh because his last chemo didn’t work. He will be starting a new one today and have to be there for 4 weeks. This further delays his bone-marrow transplant.
July 16, 2019
- Please pray for Karen L. as she broke her arm last night. She had surgery today to put a plate in.
- Please pray for a special intention for justice in an elder abuse case.
July 15, 2019
- Michael Riley, father of Holy Sepulcher parishioner, Michael Andrew “Andy” (Sandra) Riley III, who died on Sunday. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Thursday at 10 am at Holy Sepulcher Church. Michael’s obituary can be found HERE. Give him eternal rest, O Lord, and may your light shine on him forever.
- Robert, the father of a parishioner, that he will have full recovery from neurospinal surgery
- Leo the brother-in-law of a parishioner who will be having an operation on his carotid artery on Monday. Pray for a successful outcome and a return to good health.
- Prayers of healing for Marcie, the sister of a parishioner, as she faces a serious surgery.
July 14, 2019
- For Chrissy, the special needs sister of a parishioner. Chrissy is hospitalized with bowel obstruction. May she remain calm while being cared for.
July 13, 2019
- Please pray for Nathan a young man who had a failed attempted suicide and is very ill in hospital. Please also pray for his family.
- Please pray for Martha who fell and broke her hip. She has many other health issues.
July 12, 2019
- Please pray that two complications on K’s 36 week sonogram are minor.
- Please pray for a local 4-H mother of four school age children. May her cancer procedure yesterday be successful.
- Please pray for a local sister-in-law/aunt of Holy Sepulcher members. May her newly re-surfaced cancer be swiftly removed by procedure.
- Please pray for Christa who is interviewing for a position this week which would be her ideal job.
- Please pray for all those affected by today’s floods in the area.
July 11, 2019
- Tessa a rising 3rd grade girl who is battling a severe type of cancer that is very seriously putting her life at risk, and is untreatable. May our prayers help this child of God battle and stay strong through this time.
- Sam, 32 year old nephew-in-law of a parishioner, who is awaiting a kidney transplant and has developed an infection. Please pray that the infection is quickly managed and a kidney is found soon for him.
July 10, 2019
- Ellen Golonski, mother of parishioner Celeste (Kip) Sobel, who passed away on Sunday. Ellen’s obituary can be found HERE. May Ellen be welcomed into the joys of eternal life and may her family be consoled in their loss.
- Tom, father of a parishioner, who is battling bone cancer. He is in a lot of pain, getting weaker and is having a lot of difficulty moving around.
July 9, 2019
- Please pray for Bailey, the friend of a parishioner who is in serious condition with an infection. Pray that the doctors are able to locate the cause of the infection and return him to good health. Prayers also requested for his wife who is extremely stressed over his condition.
- The husband of a parishioner’s cousin, whose eye was injured by a firework accident. He may lose his eye but won’t know for two weeks.
- Please pray for baby Charlie who was rushed to Children’s Hospital right after he was born with breathing and swallowing problems.
- Please pray for Shelly who is having heart surgery this coming Thursday. It is very important that this surgery is a success.
- Please pray for F. and S. that their home will be sold.
July 8, 2019
- Please pray for Margarita and Hilary both recently diagnosed with cancer. Also for Cathy who fell down stairs while visiting family from out of town and has 9 broken ribs, a bruised kidney and fluid in her lungs.
- Please pray for Jim F. and his wife, Jim’s wife is on a ventilator due to a paralyzing fall with almost no hope of recovery.
- Please pray for Francesca that the leg injury will heal.
- Beth, a friend of parishioners, who has been cancer free for 15 years. Last week, she found out that her cancer has returned and she will meet with her doctors on Monday to discuss a course of treatment. Please pray for her, her husband, and their daughters. Pray that her doctors will know the best course of treatment for her.
- Thank you for the prayers for Bob, the father of a parishioner, who was on the prayer list. He does not have any immediate life-threatening medical issues, but he does have some long-term chronic issues that he must manage.
July 7, 2019
- Raymond Brandt, a parishioner, who died on July 5th. Ray’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 am on Friday in Saint Kilian Church. May the Lord welcome Ray to the joys of Eternal Life and may his family be comforted in their loss.
- Please pray for the husband of a Holy Sepulcher parishioner who is in critical condition due to a very fast moving cancer. He has been rushed to the hospital.
- Please pray for Joann’s daughter who is having spinal surgery on her neck Tuesday. If the surgery is not successful she will be paralyzed.
- Thank you for prayers for Scott, the husband of a parishioner’s niece, who was on our prayer list. The mass around the artery in his brain is not cancer. Praise God. Please pray they can remove it safely and the neurological problems he has been having will be resolved.
July 6, 2019
- Clare Porreca, a parishioner, who died on Thursday. Clare’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 am on Tuesday, July 9th at Saint Kilian Church. May Clare and all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- The students of North Catholic HS who are traveling to Grenada for a mission trip today. Pray that they may be safe and their efforts may be fruitful. They will return home next Sunday.
- Please pray for Bob and Doris to be safe in their new home.
- Please pray for W to make the correct decisions.
- Please pray for Sister Louise and her recruiting efforts.
- Please pray for a special PTSD intention. May patients with this illness find com fort in learning how to interact with Jesus.
- Please pray for a special education intention.
- Please pray for the victims of the California earthquake yesterday.
July 5, 2019
- Scott, the husband of a parishioner’s niece. They found a mass around an artery in his brain. Pray it is benign and can be removed.
- Steve, who, after a period of being cancer-free, now has a new sarcoma in his thigh. Surgery is Wednesday. Pray that the surgery and follow up treatment will be effective.
- Barb who is dealing with severe depression. That she might find the proper care to relieve this burden.
July 4, 2019
- Please pray for safe journey and successful interview on Monday for Sean.
- John, who is in failing health and desiring reconciliation with our Lord after struggling through several difficult years.
- Please pray for the following friends and family of parishioners who are currently serving in the military: CAPT Chris Abrahamsen, John N. Dvorak, Anthony Flore, Joseph Flore, Dominic Greco, Andrew Guevara, Alan Gundloch, LCpl Dakota Harbison, Cpt. Ben Harper, Will Hospodor, CPL Dylan Lukachinsky, Dale Mahafkey, TSgt. Angela Natale, Brendan O. Negle, Max Masters, Maj. Ermes Natale, Shawn Palmer, CDR Douglas Pegher, MAJ Brian Radford, David Smeigh, Marc Spangler and Daniel Topf.
July 3, 2019
- Please pray for John who was just diagnosed with blood and bone cancer.
- Please pray for Mel who had surgery yesterday.
- Please pray for George who had surgery yesterday.
July 2, 2019
- Please pray for Toni who is having an eye procedure today.
- Al, the father of a parishioner, who is now under hospice care and living with his daughter and her family.
July 1, 2019
- Jim, a parishioner, who recently was diagnosed with colon cancer. He is scheduled to have surgery this week to determine the extent of the cancer and for doctors to develop a plan of treatment.
- Please pray for Jeff, a young father, who is battling cancer.
- Please pray Jeanne and Don that they make the correct choice for their future home.