October 31, 2017
- Stan, a parishioner, who is now receiving hospice care at home. Pray for him and his family in the uncertain times ahead.
- Bob, the friend of parishioners, who is been hospitalized as doctors have determined he has cancer. He awaiting a biopsy to see exactly what kind of cancer and what the next treatment steps will be.
- Steve, a friend of a parishioner, who was admitted this week to the hospital for acute renal failure. He has been discharged, but they’re still not sure what happened. He has many upcoming tests to try to determine the cause.
- The mother of a parishioner, who has been in and out of the hospital for the past 2 weeks, and is still in the hospital. Pray that the medicines work on the infection and her hemoglobin numbers increase. Also for her husband, who’s health is affected by this stress as well.
- A friend of a parishioner, who is in the 3rd year of remission from breast cancer and is now dealing with the strong possibility of thyroid cancer. Prayers that the needle biopsy Wednesday gives the doctors the answers they need to treat the situation swiftly and accurately, with as little pain and after effects as possible.
October 30, 2017
- The friend of parishioner who is having a second biopsy and other testing for a neck mass with irregular cells. Prayers that whatever is issue is very treatable and healed. She has several very young children.
October 24, 2017
- Friends of a parishioner who are expecting the birth of a child. The baby has been diagnosed with a heart condition. Please pray for guidance with the decisions that will need to be made.
Praise God for a blessing sent from a parishioner –
October 23, 2017
- Carole B. Maier, wife of parishioner Richard Maier, who passed away on October 17, 2017. Carole’s obituary can be found HERE.
- Joseph Long, father of parishioner Cathy (Paul) Perdeus, who died on October 20, 2017. A mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 am on Wednesday, October 25th at Saint Kilian Church. Joe’s obituary can be found here in the Post Gazette.
May Carole and Joseph be welcomed into the Heavenly Kingdom and
may their families and friends be comforted and supported during this time of their loss.
October 20, 2017
- Leroy “Mac” McCullough, father of parishioner Terry (Connie) McCullough, who passed away yesterday. His obituary can be found here in the Post Gazette. May the Lord welcome him into the Eternal Banquet and may his family be comforted in their loss.
- Rich who is struggling with mental health issues and grieving the loss of a relationship.
October 19, 2017
- Dan, a parishioner who is having another cat scan as the doctors think his colon cancer has returned.
October 17, 2017
- Dominic, the cousin of a parishioner who has Pancoast cancer that has spread thru his body. He is under hospice care and is not expected to live more than a few days. Pray that his passing is peaceful and that he will be accepted into the loving arms of the Lord. Pray also for acceptance from his brothers and sisters who are devastated by the news.
October 13, 2017
- Gerry who has a wound that hasn’t healed. Pray for a diagnosis and viable treatment options.
October 12, 2017
- George who has been on our prayer request since diagnosed with stage IV Lung Cancer. We go today to review the MRI to see if any cancer has returned to the brain. Next week will be the PET/CT scans. Please pray that God continues to heal George in the Miraculous ways only he can do. Also, George has been suffering from debilitating depression. Please pray the Meds he started on Monday will offer healing.
October 11, 2017
- Cheryl and her daughter Isabelle who were involved in an automobile accident yesterday. May they recover from their injuries quickly and suffer no lasting effects.
- In thanksgiving for successful surgery on Stan yesterday to repair a broken foot. Everything went well and he is doing good.
October 10, 2017
- Stan, a parishioner, who has been on our prayer list many times and is now in need of more prayers. He has a broken bone in his foot which requires surgery, however his lungs keep filling up with fluid and at the same time he continues to deal with cancer. His family is in need of our prayers also.
October 9, 2017
- Tracy who will have surgery Tuesday. Pray that the Lord will guide the surgeon’s hands and bring Tracy relief from her pain.
October 8, 2017
- Barbara who is recuperating from a brain aneurysm.
October 3, 2017
- All those who lost their lives or who were injured in the shootings in Las Vegas. For healing for the wounded and comfort for those who mourn the loss of loved ones.
- Joanne Pasquinelli, a parishioner, who died yesterday. A mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday at 10 am in Saint Kilian Church. Viewing and friends received one hour prior to the mass in the vestibule of the church. Joanne’s obituary can be found HERE in the Post-Gazette. Please keep her husband, Lawrence, and her family in your prayers at this time of their loss. May Joanne be one with all the saints at the Eternal Banquet in heaven.
October 1, 2017
- Terri, a parishioner, who has a few job interviews this week, that they will go well and lead to employment.