November 30, 2017
- Michael Eperesi, Sr., father of parishioner Carrie (Nick) Jablunovsky, who died on November 28th. Donna, Carrie’s mother, had passed away only 11 days before on November 17th. Michael’s obituary can be found HERE on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Homewebsite. May Michael rest in peace and join his wife and all the saints in the glory of Heaven. May the family be comforted and supported in their losses.
- Parker, grandson of a parishioner’s friend who was born eight weeks early and continues to have preemie issues, particularly with his breathing. Please pray for him and for strength for his mother as well.
November 29, 2017
- John, the father of a parishioner, who will be having surgery today to remove cancer from his vocal cord. That God may guide the doctors and nurses who will care for him. Also, prayers for his wife who is having a difficult time with John’s many health issues.
- Carol, the sister of a parishioner, who has been diagnosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer. Please pray that the chemotherapy will be effective.
- For safe travels for parishioners returning from Mexico today and for all who will be traveling.
- Adria, the 33 year old sister-in-law of a parishioner’s daughter, who passed away last week. May God grant her peace and rest and may the family find comfort during this difficult time.
November 28, 2017
- Carol, the sister of a parishioner, who was recently admitted to Shadyside hospital. Doctors found fluid around her lungs and stomach. May they find the cause and restore her to health.
- The niece of a parishioner who went into labor earlier today. She was diagnosed with gestational diabetes a few months back and the doctors were planning on inducing her today due to the large size of the baby, but she has gone into labor on her own. Prayers for a safe and uncomplicated delivery, the Holy Spirit’s guidance for the medical staff and a healthy baby and niece
November 27, 2017
- The niece and nephew of a parishioner’s friend. For 18 year old Hannah, who has just been diagnosed with lymphoma. She is in her first semester of college with finals in a few weeks. For 18 year old Hayden who is heading into surgery on Tuesday for reconstructive surgery on his upper and lower jaw to repair an injury that occurred that knocked out his four front teeth when he was a toddler. Please pray for all of the doctors involved that both kids receive the best care possible. Please pray that both kids feel calm with positive attitudes toward their speedy recoveries.
November 25, 2017
- Taylor, the niece of a parishioner, who suffers from Myasthenia Gravis. She in Children’s Hospital recovering from surgery and has a shunt in her stomach.
- Bill, the brother of a parishioner, who is having stomach pain and other issues. He is having a test done next Monday to determine the problem.
November 24, 2017
- Stella Cusano, mother of parishioner Lucine (Joe) Plesniak, who passed away on Wednesday. Stella’s obituary can be found HERE. May Stella be welcomed into the Heavenly Kingdom and may her family be comforted in their loss. May Stella and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
- Stephen who was in a very bad motorcycle accident. For healing and for his family as they deal with this today and in the days ahead.
- The uncle of a parishioner in Florida who has serious health issues. For healing and better health in the days ahead.
- Katie and her new son Levi. They they might have a good life and that her life experience is in the past and they both grow in love and healing.
- For those that can’t be with their families this holiday weekend, that they feel the love even though they are many miles apart.
November 22, 2017
- Monica, a parishioner who is having surgery today to repair multiple fractures and dislocations in her foot.
- All who may be traveling over this Thanksgiving holiday, that they may have safe travels.
November 21, 2017
- Nancy, the cousin of a parishioner who will be having a hip replacement on Wednesday. May God guide the doctors hands. And may she have a speedy recovery.
- Julie, the friend of a parishioner, who is a young mom with four children and is the main bread winner for her family. Julie was on vacation with her family when doctors found a large tumor in the middle of her brain.
- Caylah, a young parishioner, recovering from open heart surgery. She is now at home. Prayers for her continued progress and good health
November 20, 2017
- Stanley Ellspermann, a parishioner, who passed away on November 18th. Please keep his wife Helen and their family in your thoughts and prayers at this time of their loss. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday at 9 am in Saint Kilian Church. Stan’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. May Stan join with all the saints in the glory of eternal life.
- Mary who is in the hospital with pneumonia. She is 90 years old, unable to eat, and is being highly medicated. May she remain comfortable in these last days.
November 19, 2017
- Marilyn Campbell, mother of parishioner Ronald (Rita) Campbell, who passed away on Tuesday, November 14th. Marilyn’s obituary can be found here on the Devlin Funeral Home website. May the Campbell family be comforted in their loss and may Marilyn enter into eternal peace and joy.
November 18, 2017
- The teens from Saint Kilian and all the teens throughout the diocese who will be attending the Fall Retreat this weekend. May they feel the love of Christ and be encouraged to follow in his footsteps. May God guide all the speakers and adults who will lead and chaperone the retreat so they can respond to the needs of the youth and demonstrate Christ to them by their words and actions.
- Danny, brother of parishioner, who had a motorcycle accident and sustained a spinal cord injury that is causing partial paralysis of his arms and hands. May God give him strength and patience to greet each day during his long recovery and, if it be God’s will, for total healing. Offer up praise that he was wearing a helmet and that his injuries were not more extensive. He is also grieving his wife who passed away six months ago. May Jesus shine his light on Danny and his children so they can look to our Savior for help and not lose hope in the days ahead.
- Donna Eperesi, mother of parishioner Carrie (Nick) Jablunovsky, who died yesterday. Donna’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. May Donna, and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
November 17, 2017
- Bernie, a parishioner who has been on the prayer list in the past and now has end stage renal disease. After being on dialysis since 2011. Bernie is in need of a donor for a kidney transplant. Please pray that a donor kidney may be found and for a successful surgery and outcome.
- Eric, the brother-in-law of a parishioner, who will be donating one of his kidneys to his sister, Kathy. Pray that both surgeries will go well and the transplant is a success.
- Kera, 26 year old friend of a parishioner, who started chemo Wednesday for Hodgkins Lymphoma.
November 16, 2017
- Vickie, the daughter of a parishioner, who is going through a difficult time right now and needs the strength and peace that God supplies.
November 14, 2017
- Marilyn, the mother of a parishioner, who is very weak and her condition is deteriorating. Please pray that when it is time, that the Lord will peacefully welcome her home. Also, prayers for Earl, her husband of 68 years, that the Lord will comfort him and give him the strength to carry on without her.
- The friend of parishioner who has a cancerous neck mass and is awaiting further testing results and surgery. Prayers for her physical healing and prayers for her physicians to give them wisdom for the treatment.
November 13, 2017
- Luke, parishioner, who has his annual heart catheterization and biopsy of the heart muscle to check for rejection today. Please pray for his continued good health and that there are no signs of rejection!
November 9, 2017
- A parishioner who has two job interviews on Friday, that God may lead her to the best opportunity for her.
- Mariah, who was recently on our prayer list after cancer was found when they removed her appendix. She goes in for a two day scan today and Friday to determine if the cancer has spread to any other organs. Pray that the scan results are good and that doctors can treat effectively anything that may be found.
November 8, 2017
- Amy, friend and co-worker of a parishioner, who went home to be with her Lord on Sunday, November 5th. Prayers of comfort for her family and friends and may her soul rest in peace in God’s loving arms.
November 7, 2017
- Pat, the sister of a parishioner who suffered a mild heart attack last evening. This is a second attack for her. Pray that it is indeed mild and she will return to normal health quickly. Prayers also for her husband and seven children.
- Anthony Latess, father of parishioner Joseph (Carleen) Latess, who passed away on Monday. Anthony’s obituary can be found HERE. May Joe and his family find comfort and support during this time of their loss and may Anthony join the Saints and enter into eternal peace and joy.
November 6, 2017
- Patty, a parishioner, who has several health issues, including an enlarged liver. She needs several tests for doctors to determine if she can undergo surgery on the lymph nodes.
- Robert Stockman Sr., a parishioner who passed away on Sunday, November 5th. Bob’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Saint Kilian Church on Thursday, November 9th at 10 am. May Bob’s family be comforted in their loss and may his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
- Dante, a parishioner, who is having a biopsy tomorrow to determine if his colon cancer has returned. Please pray that he receives a good result.
November 4, 2017
- Friends of a parishioner, who were on our prayer list yesterday. The procedure on their unborn child was not successful and their baby did not survive the operation. Prayers for their comfort and healing as they are devastated from this loss.
November 3, 2017
- Friends of a parishioner who are pregnant with their first child. The baby has a very rare pulmonary condition that is causing the heart not to grow. They are having an intrauterine procedure today. Pray that the procedure will fix this condition as it has only been performed 10 times.
- Mariah, the granddaughter of a parishioner’s cousin, who recently had her appendix removed. They found out this week there were cancer cells on the appendix and Mariah, who is only in her 20’s, will be having a scan to determine the spread of the cancer. Pray that the cancer has not spread and that doctors can treat effectively.
November 2, 2017
- The friend of a parishioner who is having surgery on Friday. Pray tor a successful surgery and recovery.
- Mary Ann, a parishioner, who had surgery to replace her knee on Tuesday and during the night was diagnosed with having a stroke. Prayers for a full recovery for her and strength for her husband as he has been dealing with shingles for a few weeks.
November 1, 2017
- Frank, a parishioner, who was recently hospitalized with MRSA. Prayers for his continued healing from this infection.
- Eric, son of parishioners, who left yesterday to move to the Philippines to do God’s work as a missionary. Prayers for peace, guidance and safety.