February 28, 2018
- Rich who had open heart surgery recently and is in ICU with several complications. Pray that he will get through this difficult time and be restored to good health
February 27, 2018
- Darlene, the mother-in-law of a parishioner who was admitted to the hospital with shortness of breath. They found a mass on her lungs and will do a biopsy.
- Tom, the friend of parishioners, who was rushed to the hospital for an emergency colonoscopy. He was in ICU for 5 days and when preparing for a procedure his breathing and oxygen went drastically low. He’s home now with oxygen 24/7 and is very weak. Please pray that his strength will return soon and his condition will be remedied.
February 26, 2018
- The 15 year old friend of a parishioner’s son, who is having surgery today which includes removing a bone cyst in his lower leg and a bone graft. He will not be able to put weight on it for 3 months. Prayers for a successful surgery, and for him to remain positive in the recovery. Also for his family, as this will be a difficult time for them as well.
February 25, 2018
- Andrea who has been diagnosed with metastatic triple negative breast cancer.
- Timea, for a special request.
February 24, 2018
- The brother-in-law of parishioners who was admitted to the hospital for heart irregularities. They were to preform an oblation yesterday.
- Thanks for everyone’s prayers for Christine. The surgery went well and she came home from the hospital yesterday. She still has a lot of pain, so please continue to pray for her healing.
February 23, 2018
- Barbara, the sister of parishioners, who has been diagnosed with colon and kidney cancer. She is in the initial stages of treatment.
February 22, 2018
- Continued prayers for Nicholas, a parishioner, as the doctors continue testing to identify the cause of his rapid weight loss.
- A parishioner who is having bunion surgery on Friday. That there are no complications with the surgery or recovery.
- The nephew of parishioners who has admitted that he is an alcoholic. That God will provide the strength and support needed as he begins his treatment program.
February 21, 2018
- Ed Ross, father of parishioner Michele (David) Goodworth, who lost his battle with cancer. May his soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Also in thanksgiving for the care givers at Good Samaritan Hospice.
- Christine, a parishioner, that Thursday’s surgery to remove pain due to previous injuries brings comfort and healing.
- Bret, the brother-in-law of parishioners, who is having his bladder removed today due to cancer. Pray that the surgery is successful and that his treatment will prevent any further spread of the cancer.
February 20, 2018
- Dr. John, the father of a parishioner’s daughter-in-law, who has been in our prayers. He died yesterday morning. Please pray for him and the family at this time of their loss. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.
February 17, 2018
- Bill, the son of a parishioner, who will be having major surgery on Monday.
- Tina, a young girl in grade school, who is in the hospital after she attempted suicide when a classmate posted gossip about her on social media.Please pray also for the girl who wrote this cruel gossip.
February 16, 2018
- The students and faculty who were killed and injured at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. For comfort for their families and friends. For an end to violence within our families, schools, neighborhoods, country and world.
- For the men from our parish who will be on retreat this weekend. May they and those attending from other parishes experience a renewal and deepening of their faith.
- Judy, a parishioner, in rehab for her knee and other complications.
- Stephen and Pauline who are traveling to Mexico.
February 15, 2018
- Clare, a parishioner who fell Monday night and broke her wrist in six places. She is in a lot of pain and needs surgery on Monday.
- Katie, the daughter of a parishioner and the girls from Oakland Catholic who are traveling to Jamaica for a Mission Trip. Prayers for the girls and the chaperones, that they are safe for the duration of the trip. Also, prayers that they will be a positive influence on the people that they are working with in Kingston, Jamaica.
February 14, 2018
- Alan, a parishioner, who is in UPMC hospital with double pneumonia.
- Prayers of thanks for Neal, who passed all his tests and is now an air traffic controller in South Bend Indiana.
- Christian, age 29, who had surgery for a malignant brain tumor.
- Julie, as she awaits her second heart transplant.
February 12, 2018
- John, the father of a parishioner, who has completed his 6 weeks of radiation therapy. In hopes his cancer has been completely irradiated and for his continued healing. Also for his wife who is caring for him.
February 10, 2018
- Pauline, the sister of a parishioner, and her family. Her husband, Earl just died Friday morning. May he rest in peace and enter into Eternal Glory.
- Eileen, sister-in-law of parishioner who will have knee replacement surgery on February 12. Guide the surgeon’s hands to a successful result and full mobility for Eileen.
February 9, 2018
- Neal as he completes his final two days of tests for a job as an air Traffic controller.
February 8, 2018
- Madison, a young parishioner, who was diagnosed with a concussion. Please pray that the headaches and vision issues quickly resolve.
February 7, 2018
- Carlotta, an elderly woman being treated for an ulcer and they found a blood clot. The procedure to correct this will be tricky. Prayers to guide her doctors in treatment and to relieve her severe pain.
February 6, 2018
- Erma who has been readmitted to the hospital with pneumonia and they are suggesting hospice for her. May God be good to her.
- Allyson, the co-worker of a parishioner, and her family. Her grandfather passed away and was buried yesterday. For the blessing of his memory and peace through the grief.
- Brandy and her family. Her fiancé lost two uncles in the past three days.
- The friend of a parishioner, a young mom who just had her second child and who just found out she has a very radical form of breast cancer.
- Danielle, the daughter of a parishioner. The family is thankful that the initial testing is showing no malignancy, and that further testing will give us some answers to her pain. Thank you to all who prayed for her, and we ask for continued prayers.
- For those who are feel alone and who are having trouble getting past the hurt and anger of betrayal and a broken relationship.
February 5, 2018
- The family member of parishioners who is having marital problems and needs the grace of God to eliminate the anger. May His help give them the necessary understanding of each other’s needs to make this relationship work.
- The 91 year old mother of a parishioner who will be having her gall bladder removed on Wednesday. May the surgery be successful with no complications and a fast pain free recovery. May the peace of Christ surround her.
- Charlotte, the granddaughter of parishioners, that today’s procedure may go well and prevent future ear infections.
February 3, 2018
- Please continue praying for Dr. John, the father of a parishioner’s daughter-in-law. He is now in Hospice care. He had a short recovery and has now relapsed.
- Holly, a friend of parishioners, with advanced stage cancer who has been recently admitted to AGH. She has been rejected from further medication trials and her cancer has spread to her liver.
- Joseph L. who is to have surgery on his carotid artery on Monday. Joe has suffered a mini stroke and has become blind in one eye. Please pray for his surgery to be successful and for him to have a speedy recovery.
February 2, 2018
- Lori Watson Lucas, the sister-in-law of parishioners John (Patti) Lucas who passed away recently. Pray for her husband Bill, their two children, family and friends that they may be comforted in their grief. May Lori join all the saints in the heavenly banquet.
- Tina, the friend of a parishioner, who was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer and will be undergoing more tests. Pray that the doctors will find effective treatment to give her comfort and healing.
February 1, 2018
- Donald Miller, father of parishioner Robb (Beth) Miller, who died January 27th. Don’s obituary can be found HERE. May Don’s wife and their family and friends be comforted in their loss and may Don enter into the glory of Eternal Life.
- Danny, brother of parishioner, who will be having nerve transfer surgery this morning at 6AM. Thank you for all of the past prayers. Danny has had a long painful recovery from a spinal cord injury from a motorcycle accident back in September. He has made progress but his left arm continues to be paralyzed. This surgery will attempt to transfer live nerves to dead ones for stimulation to hopefully give him back some movement in his left arm. Please pray for continued healing physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Prayers in Thanksgiving for parishioners’ daughter’s brain MRI results which did not show any cause for her smell/taste dysfunction. Continued prayers requested for healing of her severe/chronic migraine condition which is disabling.
- Janis who will have a double mastectomy in early February.