Please keep in your prayers –
April 21, 2018
- Mary Lou Wilson, mother of parishioner James (Christine) Wilson, who died on Thursday. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday at Noon at Saint Kilian Church. Mary Lou’s obituary can be found HERE in the Post-Gazette. May Mary Lou join all the saints in the heavenly kingdom and may her family find support and comfort during this time of their loss.
April 20, 2018
- Bernie, a parishioner, that a suitable kidney donor may be found as dialysis is wearing on her health. More information about donating a kidney and Bernie can be found on her website – www.kidneyforbernie.com.
- Dorothy, the mother-in-law of a parishioner’s niece, who has dementia and now has been diagnosed with uterine cancer.
April 19, 2018
- Rick, a friend of a parishioner, who recently had a set back with his treatment for alcohol abuse. May the Lord guide him back on the path to recovery and give him strength to complete his program.
April 18, 2018
- Allyson and her family – her father died very unexpectedly. For God’s blessings and strength in the coming days and in the future as they learn to live without him.
- The Perry family who have experienced a recent loss.
May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
April 17, 2018
- Louis Davis, father of parishioner Michelle (Carlos) Salgado, who passed away last Tuesday. Lou’s obituary can be found HERE. May he be one with all the Saints in heaven and may his family be comforted in their loss.
- Char, who will be undergoing tests to determine if masses found in her breast and lung are cancerous. May the Good Lord provide the graces of strength and healing during this difficult time.
April 16, 2018
- Bill, the father of a parishioner, who is starting his chemo treatments this week and needs prayers for strength to tolerate his treatments, as well as success of the treatment to shrink his liver tumor.
- Amy, the friend of a parishioner, who’s been on our prayer list many times. She is now in hospice, and has stopped dialysis. For peace for her, strength for her family and all those that love her. Please let all those who are traveling to say goodbye get there safely, and may her journey to the father be as pain free as possible. May God welcome her with open warms, and may she bask in the light and joy of His love. May the memories we all have of Amy and who she was to us keep her alive in us in the years to come.
- Benjamin Ambrose, father of parishioner Rebekah (Neil) Bossola, who passed away on April 10th. Ben’s obituary can be found HERE. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
April 15, 2018
- Karen, the sister-in-law of parishioners, who has been on the prayer chain. She had her surgery and they found tumors which were malignant. The tumors were removed but the cancer has spread to the lining of her stomach and the doctors do not feel that there is any more they can do for her. Pray that the Lord will welcome her without undue suffering.
April 14, 2018
- Joe, the friend of parishioners, who had hip replacement surgery yesterday….it is complicated by the fact that he has myasthenia gravis.
April 13, 2018
- Dale, a parishioner, who has been hospitalized with aggressive prostate cancer.
April 12, 2018
- Karen, a friend of a parishioner, who has had a severe infection for over two months following a bone fracture. Prayers for her healing and for guiding her doctors in her treatment.
- Denise, a friend of a parishioner, who is getting an MRI today for a salivary gland issue. Prayers that the condition is benign and treatable.
- Debbie, the friend of a parishioner, who was recently diagnosed with ovarian cancer and is awaiting treatment options which are now complicated by concerns of liver and gallbladder involvement.
- Diane, the friend of a parishioner, who has cancer. Another friend, Carol who also has cancer, and Shelly who needs a double lung transplant.
April 11, 2018
- Peg, the mother of a parishioner, who is in ill health and waiting for a room in a new assisted living facility. Construction has been delayed. At the present time, a caregiver has been helping her four days a week. Pray that this facility will be completed soon.
- Mary, mother of a parishioner has been taken to the hospital after having a mini stroke yesterday. Mary had another mini stroke yesterday and is currently undergoing tests. Please pray for patience for Mary and her family, guidance for the doctors and especially for a positive outcome.
April 8 , 2018
- Karen, the sister-in-law of parishioners who will be having exploratory surgery to determine the nature of the tumor in her body.Doctors will not be able to determine treatment options until after the surgery. Pray for a positive outcome for Karen and those who will treating her.
April 6, 2018
- The nineteen women from our parish who will be on retreat this weekend at Saint Paul of the Cross Retreat Center. May they be blessed with a time of renewal and deepening of their relationship with God.
April 5, 2018
- Urban, the grandson of parishioners, who will be taking the MCAT’s (Medical College Admission Test) on Friday. It is a 7 1/2 hour exam. Please pray that his score will be successful for admission to medical school.
April 3, 2018
- Tim, the son of parishioners, who will have hernia surgery today. Pray for a good outcome and quick healing. Also for safe travels for his parents who are traveling to California to be with him.