Please keep in your prayers –
July 20, 2017
- Dave, the son-in-law of parishioners, who is having a tumor removed next Wednesday. Please pray that the surgery will be successful and the results will be that it is not cancerous.
- Wilma, a parishioner, who began treatments following the return of her ovarian cancer.
- Violeta, a friend of a parishioner, who is having a cataract removed next Monday. She has previously had two corneal transplants in her other eye that were rejected by her body so this will not be a routine surgery. The doctor has assured her he will take special care so assure a successful result. Please pray that the surgery will restore her vision.
- Emily, niece of a parishioner who was just diagnosed with shingles. For healing of her body and that she makes the best decision in her relationship.
- Frank, brother-in-law of a parishioner, who is having a very difficult time after the loss of his wife a month ago.
- Martha, a parishioner, who is undergoing treatments for cancer. Pray that she remains in good spirits and the treatments are successful
July 19, 2017
- Mary, friend of a parishioner, who is a breast cancer survivor, who has a lump on her breast and is having a 3-D ultrasound Wednesday.
- Mark, a friend of parishioner, whose doctors suspect has a brain tumor, but is difficult to diagnose due to being allergic to contrast and having a pacemaker. Prayers for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan and for his wife and two young children.
July 15, 2017
- Warren Koenig, father of parishioner Michael (Dena) Koenig, who passed away on July 13th. Warren’s obituary can be found HERE in the Post Gazette. May Warren be one with all the saints in the Heavenly Kingdom.
- A friend of a parishioner who is scheduled to have a heart catheterization next Tuesday. Pray that the peace of Jesus be with him throughout the test and that he will have a faith and trust in whatever the results of the outcome!
- That a parishioner might find a good used truck.
- Ed who suffered a stroke Wednesday night at work. Thanks to God that someone discovered him quickly to get high quality care in those very first critical hours. Prayers that he continues to heal to a complete recovery for his family.
- Robin who has been on our prayer chain. Her brain surgery was a success, but she developed a spinal leak causing very severe headaches. The drain will be removed today and all hope to have her return home tomorrow. Grant continued healing to her mind and spirit.
July 14, 2017
- Mary Anne a parishioner, who recently had surgery for Breast cancer. Pray for her that God gives her the strength to get through the treatments she will need.
- The father of a parishioner who is battling pancreatic cancer. That the doctors might provide the best treatment possible.
July 13, 2017
- Bernie and Donna and the doctors treating them as they begin their treatment for cancer.
- The neighbor of a parishioner battling cancer. That God strengthens her to fight through her chemo treatments. For a return to good health! And for her family as they care for her.
July 12, 2017
- Robin who was on our prayer chain a few weeks ago as she underwent brain surgery on June 22nd. She has returned to the hospital to heal a spinal fluid leak from her surgery. Pray that no infection has developed.
July 11, 2017
- Jim, the brother of a parishioner, who was on our prayer list for stomach cancer. His health has taken a turn for the worse. Please keep him and his family in your prayers during this time of uncertainty and anxiety.
- Rose, a parishioner, who is seeing a new doctor to try to determine the cause of recent health issues. Prayers that the doctor may be able to diagnose and treat her condition.
July 10, 2017
- Bert, the mother of a parishioner, who will be having open heart surgery on Wednesday. She is 83 and afraid that she won’t be coming home. Pray for a successful surgery and an uncomplicated recovery.
July 7, 2017
- Jim, the brother of a parishioner, who has stomach cancer and he is having surgery today to remove his stomach. Pray that the surgery goes as planned and for an uncomplicated recovery.
- Andrew Samuto, age 97, father of parishioner Andy (Sharon) Samuto, who passed away in Ohio unexpectedly after a brief illness. He told the family a few months ago that he was never baptized as an infant. He received the sacrament of baptism 3 weeks ago. May the blessings of our Lord Jesus be with him and may he rest in the peace of the Lord.
- Brandon, the nephew of parishioners, who recently graduated with a Mechanical Engineering degree from Penn State. Prayers that he might find employment in the Pittsburgh area.
July 6, 2017
- The daughter of parishioners, who is donating a portion of her liver. Prayers that God will guide the skilled hands of the surgeon, that everything goes well without complications, and that she has a smooth recovery. Also, prayers for the liver transplant recipient, that this will be a life changing surgery for him/her, that the surgery is without complications and for a smooth recovery.
- Paula, the niece of a parishioner, who is having a lumpectomy on Friday for early stage breast cancer. Please pray that everything goes well for her and that the surgeons are able to remove all her cancer. She is afraid, so she needs prayers for peace.
- Wilma, a parishioner, who will see her oncologist next week to choose treatment options for her recurrence of ovarian cancer.
July 1, 2017
- Karen, a friend of a parishioner, who while on vacation in the Outer Banks had congestive heart failure and was life flighted to a hospital in Virginia.