Please keep in your prayers –
February 15, 2019
- Continued prayers for the husband of a parishioner’s friend as he is having complications from his surgery 8 days ago. He is still in the hospital. His stomach is not emptying and they are trying to figure out why. Pray for continued recovery and for his wife to have strength to care for him.
- The men from Saint Kilian Parish who will be on retreat this weekend. May the retreat be a time of spiritual renewal.
February 14, 2019
- John who began hospice care in his home, that he experience peace, safety, comfort and love of his family around him and that those caregivers placed to care for him are compassionate and provide him with exceptional care.
- Maureen who has been on our prayer chain in the past. She will learn the results of her PET scan today to see if the current chemo treatment is working.
- Father John who broke his hip and had surgery last Saturday. He’s not in good shape. Please pray for his recovery.
- Wendy G. who had a stroke after surgery and is not doing well. She has 2 younger boys, so please pray for her complete recovery.
- RJ who is having surgery tomorrow.
- Jean, Meg, Sue and Mason to get home safely.
- Please pray for Ann.
- Please pray for Cristina.
February 13, 2019
- Dolores S. who is now in hospice care at home. Please keep her and her family in prayer
- Please pray for eleven year old Lorraine in intensive care for a week. She was in perfect health when a virus hit her brain and it is swollen and inflamed.
- Please pray for Pat that his test on Wednesday has good results
- Please pray for Howard M and Family.
- Please pray for Cindy S.
February 12, 2019
- Please pray for the soul of Dave, the father of Holy Sepulcher parishioner Scott Stickney, who passed away Friday evening. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please pray also for the Stickney family.
- Alexandra who is having surgery. Pray for Alexandra to have peace before, during and after because she struggles with anxiety. This has been a lifelong problem that may not have an improvement by having the surgery.
- Joe, for all to be well with his surgery and healing.
- Sean for his four hour journey to job in questionable weather from Chicago to Iowa.
February 11, 2019
- Carol, the sister of a parishioner who is having severe depression with this round of chemotherapy
- A six year old child with ruptured appendix.
- Please pray for Stan who recently lost his wife and has bad case of flu. He has COPD.
- Please pray for Robert to have better breathing and respiratory stability.
- Please pray for Margaret to have complete healing with her knees.
- Please pray for Renee to get psychiatric help.
- Please pray for the soul of Arthur Dale George who passed yesterday in a peaceful way with family around him. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Thank you for all your prayers for this life-long friend of a parishioner.
- Please pray for M to have excellent job interviews and a bright new beginning with her vocation.
- Please pray for a Bernie to grow closer to Jesus.
- Please pray for baby Natalie as she was baptized yesterday. May her parents be guided by the Holy Spirit.
February 10, 2019
- The mother of a parishioner who was sent home with hospice. Pray that she will go home with God soon and not suffer. Please pray that she will pass in her sleep.
February 9, 2019
- John, the father of a parishioner, who is in need of healing prayers for an undiagnosed illness. May God bring him through this period and renew strength and health if it’s his plan. Also for strength, peace and acceptance for old and newly found family members.
- Katelyn who died before she got to the Life Flight helicopter after collapsing at school yesterday. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. Please pray for her devastated family.
- Louis M. who has lung cancer and had a large part of his lung removed yesterday. Please pray for complete healing.
- Millie who has breast cancer and will have both her breasts removed.
- Please continue to pray for the sale of Nick and Jessie’s house. There’s an open house this Sunday, February 10. Pray God sends a good buyer.
February 8, 2019
- Jenna, the daughter of parishioners, who continues to recover from the effects of an automobile accident that occurred in October. May God grant her patience and may doctors provide the care needed to restore her to good health in body, mind and spirit.
- Prayers of Thanksgiving! The husband of a parishioner’s friend had a successful surgery Monday. He is still not out of the woods but doing well. Continued prayers please for a smooth recovery and for his wife as she cares for him.
- A friend of a parishioner that is in his last days. Please pray for his family also.
- Katelyn a 10 year old in Tulsa who collapsed in school this morning and was life flighted to hospital and on ventilator.
- Joe, who was recently diagnosed with bone cancer. Joe is in a lot of pain. Please also pray for his beloved wife Kim, for strength and peace.
- Please pray for a very special situation involving a custody decision.
February 7, 2019
- Thomas Mager, father of Marcy Rosswog (a parishioner of Holy Sepulcher), who passed away. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please also pray for the family.
- Aryanna who is special needs be accepted into a program that will help her with her problems.
- Brad who needs a job and counseling.
- Carl and Linda.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! The little boy that was very ill after being misdiagnosed is all better now! Praised be Jesus Christ! Thank you, prayer partners!
February 6, 2019
- Roseann Austin, a parishioner, who passed away on Monday. Roseann’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday at 10:30 am in Saint Kilian Church. Please keep Roseann’s family in your prayers during this time of their loss. May Roseann be welcomed into the glory of Eternal Life.
- Molly , a young mother , 44 years old. Molly is dying and her family is struggling to let her go. Pray that they make the best decisions for her and that she has peace.
- John, the father of a parishioner, who is fighting leukemia and began hospice. May he be comfortable and in peace, and know he is very loved.
- Sherry, the sister of a parishioner, who is faced with cancer a second time. She has been diagnosed with colon cancer and is having a large amount of her colon removed. A recent CT scan found her adrenal gland to be the size of an orange, and they are planning to remove it as well. Prayers for healing and a good outcome would be most appreciated.
- Bob E. who has a large kidney stone and will be operated on February 14.
- Janet who has a sprained wrist and is not healing well.
- Lynn who has a serious liver condition which is causing severe pain. Thank God it’s not cancer but she needs surgery. She has a heart issue they need to resolve before they can do the surgery. She has been in ER 3 times in two weeks. May God bless the doctors so they can quickly remedy the heart and schedule surgery.
- The niece of a parishioner, she is expecting triplets. This is a very high risk pregnancy, please pray that these 3 little boys are healthy and will remain in utero until they can be born healthy.
- Daniel who had a stroke. All the prayers are working, he has made a wonderful improvement, is in rehab, eating, standing with help. Thank you for all your prayers and please continue to pray for a complete recovery.
- Pat who is still suffering with pulmonary hypertension. Breathing is hard and swelling in feet and legs is worse and she just keeps retaining water, even on high doses of medication. May the Lord give her continued strength and courage.
February 5, 2019
- Daniel, the nephew of a parishioner, who had a stroke. All the prayers are working, he has made a wonderful improvement, is in rehab, eating , standing with help. Thank you for all your prayers and please continue to pray for a complete recovery.
- Lynn, daughter of parishioners, who has a serious liver condition which is causing severe pain. Thank God it’s not cancer but she needs surgery. She has a heart issue they need to resolve before they can do the surgery. She has been in ER 3 times in two weeks. May God bless the doctors so they can quickly remedy the heart and schedule surgery.
- Pat, a parishioner. She is still suffering with pulmonary hypertension. Breathing is hard and swelling in feet and legs is worse and she just keeps retaining water, even on high doses of medication. May the Lord give her continued strength and courage.
- Jim, who passed away yesterday evening. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please also pray for his family and friends. We had “prayed” him through a 7 month battle with a Stage Four tumor: enough time for everyone to be somewhat better-prepared. Thank you!=
- Please pray for Helen who recently had a heart catheter and is scheduled for part of her colon to be removed on Feb 14 for diverticulitis problems.
- Please pray for a woman who had a hip replacement last fall, and now is having to undergo more surgery because there is some infection with her incision and it hasn’t healed properly.
- Please pray for Henry who is having complications post-heart surgery.
- Please pray for Tim who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for Jack S.
- Please pray for Margaret A.
- Please continue to pray for Harry who had a stroke recently. He is coming along with rehab, walking with a cane, but still can’t use his left hand. He is also scheduled for surgery on his carotid artery to clear the blockage, which most likely was the cause of the stroke. Thank God his mind and speech were not affected!
February 4, 2019
- Leah, a young mother who has been in remission for breast cancer over the past year. She now has brain cancer. Please pray for complete, miraculous healing.
- Bill K. who fell yesterday was taken by Life Flight with a broken pelvis and internal bleeding. They are waiting for further testing results.
- Jeff who was diagnosed with colon cancer
- Donna S. She is having back surgery today.
- Nancy T. who had surgery recently on her back.
- Please pray for the sale of Nick and Jessie’s house that’s been on the market for 4 months. Please pray that God sends a good buyer.
- Elaine and her husband.
- Karen, John, and family.
- Those affected by clergy abuse and the distrust of current church leadership. May the Holy Spirit guide the church to bring about the changes needed to restore trust and healing.
February 3, 2019
- Bill a parishioner who is currently hospitalized at NH Passavant. He had flu like symptoms, became dehydrated and required medical attention which required a stay in the ICU.
- The daughter and son-in-law of parishioners who are trying to overcome some medical issues. Their son-in-law recently found out that he has stage 4 cancer that has impacted his lymph nodes. This in turn created a stress related issue that required their daughter to seek treatment and be hospitalized.
- The husband of a parishioner’s friend who is having a serious surgery on Monday for cancer. It is complicated because of his advanced age and multiple health issues. For recovery from surgery and strength for all involved in caring for him!
- Joan Kennihan, a member of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who passed away Friday Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
- Shirley’s cousin, Darlene, who passed away January 31st after a long battle with cancer. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. She was only 48 years old. Thank you everyone for your prayers.
- Lori who recently had eye surgery. Please pray that her recovery goes smoothly.
- Please pray for healing for Randall.