Please keep in your prayers –
May 24, 2019
- Please pray that Dante’s CAT scan does not show any reappearance of cancer.
- Please pray for Kevin during his CTscan today (Friday) and pray for normal results.
- Please pray for a young woman who underwent a ten hour brain tumor operation with four days in the ICU to follow.
- Please pray for Jo, who is back in the hospital for a second round of chemo, and is having some major complications! Please also pray for his family.
- Please pray for Jennifer who recently lost her mom and now her husband has been diagnosed with cancer.
- Please pray for Jim who has been hospitalized with heart issues.
- Please pray for Ann who had surgery.
- Please pray for Scott who fell off a roof and multiple broken bones.
- Please pray for Dan who will have his three months cat scan tomorrow.
- Please continue to pray for Eric as he struggles with his cancer treatments
- Please continue to pray for Julie. The doctors are recommending a nursing home and the family is struggling with this decision. Please pray that the right decision is made for all.
- Please pray for the Midwest tornado victims.
May 23, 2019
- George who was admitted to the hospital with severe side effects from his immunotherapy treatments.
- Please pray for Charlie B. who is in hospice.
- Please pray for Nate-injured at work-broken leg and head injury.
- Please pray for Peggy and her husband.
- Please pray for Bill, Carol, Renie, Sandy and Stacy.
May 22, 2019
- Please pray for the Mothers Day premie, Jack, grandson of parishioners, who has experienced some problems with his brain bleed scan. Another scan is scheduled for next week. All other factors are positive and we pray that the bleeding issue (inoperable) will resolve itself. Jack is a strong fighter and we trust in Mary, Jesus, Joseph and Padre Pio.
- Mandy, the niece of a parishioner, who lives in Texas. She has been struggling with drug and alcohol addiction for several years. Yesterday she was assaulted and stabbed by a former boyfriend. She underwent surgery and is currently in the ICU. May God heal her wounds and heart and lead her back to a straight productive life.
- Please pray for Mary Ann who was hospitalized yesterday.
- Please pray for BP for healing and the Spirit’s guidance for the best treatment plan.
- Please pray for Bob Z. who has a severe infection in his leg along with his many other health issues.
- Please pray for Allen, Ellen, J.R., J.D., Karen, Katherine and Nancy.
May 21, 2019
- Please pray for Greg who has a heart issue and the doctors are considering a pacemaker.
- Please pray for IKD and Christine who are both having heart issues.
- Please pray for Julie an elderly woman who fell down steps and landed headfirst onto hardwood floor. She has 5 broken ribs and an extra-large hematoma on the back of her head. Going to ICU because struggling with breathing.
- Prayers for Tammy who will be having surgery soon for problems with thyroid.
May 20, 2019
- Please pray for Rita who is not doing well. She has several surgeries that she will need soon. The first one will be on May 30 for a lung biopsy. She has been on oxygen for a while now and is quite weak and dizzy and cannot get around very well. Please pray for her to have the strength to get through this difficult time.
- Please pray for Ed who was just diagnosed with cancer and his wife Debi.
- Please pray for Norma who just found out that she has cancer.
- Please pray for Donna who is recovering from a 4th surgery on her foot.
- Please pray for the recovery of Joan who underwent surgery last Thursday.
- Please pray for a special intention for a young man who struggles with addiction. Please also pray for all who struggle with addiction.
- Please pray for a special intention.
- Please pray for all teachers as they finish the school year.
May 19, 2019
- The grandson of parishioners who was born10 weeks early, and now a week old, He is doing fine but has a major sonogram test on Monday, to check for any brain bleeding. Pray that Jesus, Mary, Joseph and St. Pio will watch over this little one.Thank you for your prayers.
- Please pray for comfort for Chris’s Father in his cancer treatment and new procedure.
- Please pray for David, who is in ICU on a respirator, that he may fully recover his health.
- Please pray that physical therapy is a successful treatment for S., and that surgery will not be necessary.
- Please pray for total healing for Martin.
- Please pray for Gene and Victoria and family.
- Please pray for Eunice and Lucy.
- Please pray for Nancy.
- Please continue praying for Karen.
May 18, 2019
- Rosa who has had worsening blood counts that the doctor may find what is causing this and blood counts would go back to normal.
- Emily, the daughter of a parishioner’s cousin, who is in need of prayers.
May 17, 2019
- Please pray for Jim who is bleeding internally and the doctors can’t find the source. Please pray for healing and for his family also.
- Please pray for Pat who recently had a bad stroke. Please pray for Pat and his family.
- Please pray for a special intention for the elimination of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Please pray for a special intention.
- Prayers in Thanksgiving for parishioner whose MRI showed her pituitary tumor is shrinking. Continued prayers requested.
May 16, 2019
- Susan who will have her eye removed on Friday. This is a very painful procedure and Susan is very afraid. We are asking the Lord to wrap His arms around her and provide comfort and healing.
May 15, 2019
- Please pray for Laura who had a serious heart attack yesterday and needs open heart surgery.
- Please pray for Stacy Jo.
- Please pray for the deceased and missing in the Alaska tour plane crashes.
- Please pray for the U.S. troops deployed to the Middle East.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! The niece of a parishioner who had triplet boys at the end of March. The boys were able to go home on Mother’s Day weekend. They are doing well. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers as they cope with the challenges of taking care of three little babies. Thank you for your prayers!
May 14, 2019
- Jean, a parishioner, who had a bad fall and had to have a total hip replacement yesterday. Please pray that her recovery is without complications.
- Please pray for Bill G and Family. Bill was Diagnosed with dementia.
- Please pray for Bill who has been experiencing a manic episode for a few months. He was just admitted to the hospital. Please pray that he gets the right medicine and treatment to help him.
May 13, 2019
- Jane who has been on our prayer list. She will be having extensive surgery on Tuesday to remove a very large tumor. Her condition is critical. Pray also for her husband to make the right decisions on the life changing effects of this surgery.
- Karl, a parishioner, who was to have open heart surgery last week. That was postponed due to the need for his doctors to perform other emergency surgeries. Karl’s surgery is scheduled for today. Please pray that the surgery is successful in restoring him to good health and that his recovery is without complication.
- Vicky, the daughter of parishioners, their newborn grandson born on Mother’s Day. Vicky went into labor yesterday, 10 weeks early. Her husband was driving her to the hospital when the baby decided to arrive. Kyle pulled into a gas station and before he could help, Vicky delivered the baby herself and did CPR on the premie. Both are doing well but their baby will be in the NICU for about 8 weeks. Please pray especially for the little infant. Gratitude to St. Pio And our Blessed Mother on this Mother’s Day.
- Please pray for Andrew, a 13 year old who is missing too much school due to an undiagnosed illness. Pray that the doctors discover the reason.
- Please pray for Jason, a courageous Veteran, suffering from PTSD & addictions. May he come to accept a rehab program.
May 12, 2019
- All mothers, godmothers, grandmothers and all who have shown us a mother’s love, that God will bless and strengthen them and inspire us to greater love by their witness of love and concern.
A Prayer for Mothers
Loving God, as a mother gives life and nourishment to her children,
so you watch over your Church.
Bless our mother.
Let the example of her faith and love shine forth.
Grant that we, her family,
may honor her always with a spirit of profound respect.
Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
© USCCB- from Catholic Household Blessings and Prayers
- All young men and women; That God may give them the gift of understanding to discern their service in the Church, the priesthood, diaconate, or consecrated life; And for the gift of courage to follow His call.
Pope Francis invites us, “On this World Day of Prayer for Vocations, let us join in prayer and ask the Lord to help us discover his plan of love for our lives, and to grant us the courage to walk in the path that, from the beginning, he has chosen for each of us.”
- Please pray for all mothers who choose adoption, and for all mothers to heal from past birth choices. May they all feel the comfort of our blessed mother ever present to them.
- Please Pray for Bill G who has dementia.
May 11, 2019
- The 204 members of Saint Kilian and Holy Sepulcher Parishes who be confirmed today by Bishop Waltersheid. May the Holy Spirit, strengthen them with the gifts of Wisdom, Understanding, Counsel, Fortitude, Knowledge, Piety, and Fear of the Lord, so to guide them throughout their lives.
- Please pray for Kathy who entered hospice. Please pray for her and her family during this time.
- Please pray for Joyce S. who is hospitalized with spots on her brain lung and ovary. May God touch her with his healing hands.
- Please pray for Marilou and Massamo that the serious conditions that came on them suddenly that God will bless them.
- Please pray for Joan for negative results on a test she is having next week.
- Please pray for a special intention for Logan.
May 10, 2019
- Vicki, the friend of a parishioner, who has been undergoing many cancer treatments for uterine cancer. It has spread to her bones and no chemotherapy is helping. She’s hoping to try another Clinical Trial, but has found nothing so far.
- Susan who is having painful issues with glaucoma and will have to have an eye removed. Please ease the pain she is experiencing and provide a successful surgery.
- Marge, mother of a parishioner’s friend. She was in the hospital for heart issues and fell and broke her neck. The neurosurgeon said surgery is very risky. The doctors already told her daughter that her mother will need 24 hour care going forward.
May 9, 2019
- Please pray for Tony who is having extensive oral cancer surgery today.
- Please pray for Cindy who is having surgery today.
- Please pray for Dolly B who has a gall bladder infection. Please also pray for her family.
- Please pray that Denis continues to heal and have good health. Please also pray for his wife who is his caregiver.
- Please pray for Ron and family as they go on a family vacation. May they find peace and relaxation.
- Please pray for T & S.
- Please pray for Kevin.
- Please pray for a special intention.
- Please pray for all those affected by the school shooting in Colorado.
May 8, 2019
- Joseph Rauso, husband of parishioner Elaine Rauso, who died on Monday. Joe’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Friday at 10 am at Saint Kilian Church. May Joe and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. May his family be comforted and consoled during this time of their loss.
- Please pray for Chuck. He was admitted to the hospital with intense back pain. Surgery is scheduled for today.
- Please pray for Joan S. who is having a serious operation next week. Please also pray for her husband and her surgeon.
- Please pray for Al who is having knee replacement surgery.
- Please pray for a friend of Shirley’s (Dolly) who will be having tests for a heart condition.
- Please pray for Damian and his unit who are deploying for a nine-month assignment in Poland on Wednesday.
- Please pray for E and M to have a safe spiritual reunification.
- Please pray for David to win his medical court case.
- Please pray for a special human resources intention.
- Please pray for the 41 people killed in the Russian plane crash.
May 7, 2019
- Thomas McKeon, a parishioner, who died on May 5th. Tom’s obituary can be found here on the McDonald-Aeberli Funeral Home website. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 am on Thursday at Saint Kilian Church. May the Lord welcome Tom to share in the glory of Eternal Life and may his family be comforted at this time of their loss.
- Alyssa, daughter of parishioners, who has an MRI on Wednesday for a pituitary tumor. Please pray for her healing.
- Karl, a parishioner, who will have open heart surgery on Wednesday. May the surgery be without complication and his recovery lead to his good health.
- For Damian, nephew of a parishioner, and his unit who are deploying for a nine-month assignment in Poland on Wednesday.
- For several special intentions of a parishioner.
- Please pray for Marie who is having surgery for a large stomach hernia on Tuesday, May 7.
- Please pray for Sean and family to dig out from financial burden post cancer-and be able to support his young family.
May 6, 2019
- Kenneth Whitson, uncle of parishioner Valerie (Stephen) Stovall, who passed away Saturday evening. May God bless him with eternal peace and his family with peace, comfort, and strength as they mourn his passing. Valerie’s father, (Kenneth’s brother), remains in the hospital recovering from bypass surgery. Pray hat he be given the strength to continue recovering from surgery while mourning the loss of his brother.
- Please pray for Pam who is in hospice after fighting a long battle with ALS.
- Please pray for Pat H who is having a knee replacement done today, May 6.
- Please pray for Sue Washburn who is fighting breast cancer.
- Please pray for J. whose cancer treatment is not working. May she trust God and have the confidence that God always does the right thing.
- Please pray for Russ who is in the hospital.
- Please pray for a special intention for a Catholic family contemplating an assisted living facility for their mother. May they learn to accept the inevitability of change and learn healthy ways to react to others.
- Please pray for a special intention for Katherine.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Procedure went well for E.G. and she is doing better than before. Many thanks for all the prayers!
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered. Marcy had her serious surgery on May 1 and was home the same day and is healed. Thank you for all the prayers.
- Please pray for the safety of all medical personnel in institutions and home health care environments. May the Blessed Mother protect them from difficulties and spiritual warfare within their families.
May 4, 2019
- Please pray that a parishioner who is struggling with depression and bulimia will accept the needed treatment and feel the love that God and her family has for her.
- Tom, a long time parishioner of Saint Kilian parish, is being moved to The Good Samaritan Hospice after a very long fight to get back his good health. Tom has fought hard for almost two years. Prayers for his family and for Tom as he moves closer to his eternal life.
- Please pray for Beth.
- Please pray for Cindy. She has been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.
- Please pray for Chuck D. who had rotator cuff surgery. May the Lord, who is the giver of life and health, bless Chuck and those who administered to him with your healing gifts. May he be restored to health of body and of mind and his healing be a speedy and complete one.
- Please pray for Fr. Lester Knoll, OFM Cap in a Cleveland hospital with pneumonia.
- Please pray for Madeline who is ill.
May 3, 2019
- Prayers for a young parishioner who will be having an endoscopy and colonoscopy today. May doctors be able to make a diagnosis to relieve her discomfort.
- Christine, in her 40’s who suffered a stroke and is having a slow rehabilitation, that she may stay positive and focused and achieve a full recovery.
- Linda S. who’s been diagnosed with ovarian cancer that has spread. May God guide the hands of the physicians to find the best treatment for her and prayers for strength, courage and faith for her and family to fight this battle ahead.
- Thanks for prayers answered for Frank, who has been in our prayers since last summer as he fought pancreatic cancer. After six months of chemo and Whipple Surgery last month, he has been declared cancer-free!
- For Sue, who has been in our prayers as she underwent surgery for brain cancer. 95% of the cancer was removed. She now starts 6 weeks of radiation and chemo therapy.
May 2, 2019
- Charles, father of a parishioner, who is having heart bypass surgery today. Pray for a successful surgery and full recovery without complications.
- Please pray for E G who had a serious procedure this morning.
- Please pray for Larry who is having emergency gall bladder surgery.
- Please pray for successful surgery for Joe on Friday, May 3.
- Please continue to pray for Dorothy. She is out of the hospital and in rehab.
- Prayers for a friend’s sister whose cancer is spreading and not responding to the chemo.
May 1, 2019
- Christine, a parishioner, who has a very important appointment with her doctor this Friday. She has been on our prayer list and would appreciate continued positive thoughts and prayers!
- Please pray for R. R. who is having surgery for lung cancer May 1.
- Please pray for Niccole K, a young mother, who was just diagnosed with lymphoma.
- Please pray for Michael. He fell and is now paralyzed from the chest down.
- Please pray for Linda (74 yr old grandma) fell and hit her head – in hospital they can’t find out what to do for her.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Family safely home!