Please keep in your prayers –
January 17, 2019
- Pray for those from Saint Kilian and Holy Sepulcher Parishes and all who will be participating in the March for Life tomorrow in Washington DC. May they promote awareness and effect change in the protection of all life from conception until natural death.
- Sue, that the doctors find and correct her issues.
- Theresa, a parishioner, who is in a lot of pain as she suffers with cancer.
- Eric K. Who passed away from cancer. He was the young man who was married for 3 years and was battling a rare form of cancer. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. Please pray for his wife and family.
- Susie who is terminal with cancer.
- Patty and Joe who recently met and both have lost their mates to cancer after taking care of them. Patty is considering becoming Catholic for Joe.
- Please pray for Bernie.
- Please pray for Rachel.
- Please pray for a special intention.
- Please continue to pray for Allen who had his test done yesterday that we get good results.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
- Please pray in thanksgiving for the return of Kristin as a caretaker.
- Please pray for a child custody case court date tomorrow.
January 16, 2019
- Please pray for the soul of Patricia Konig, sister-in-law of Janet Konig. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.
- Frank. His blood work was too low to have his firth chemo pump treatment. Please pray that his numbers come up for this treatment on Wednesday.
- Please pray for favorable medical test results for D.
- Please continue to pray for Eileen and Ed Z.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered. Safe arrival for Sean. Thanks for prayers!
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Praise to you all and Holy Spirit within for working real life miracles every day in our lives. Please keep Val’s Family close in prayer as we five travel to meet our biological relatives for the 1st time. Your faithful petitions have also led to the birthmother contacting us for the first time. Hold us close in prayer as you are helping others heal old deep wounds and guide us to the Light of our Lord.
January 15, 2019
- Dennis’s wife Linda has asked for continued prayers, as she knows they have helped.(He’s been on our prayer chain for a while) He is now 31 days in the hospital, still sedated and with a breathing tube. But he is stable for now, meaning no emergencies at the moment. He had 5 bypass surgery last week and is still on dialysis for his failed transplanted kidney. She is grateful for all who are praying for him.
- Joan who has entered hospice that she might have an easy passing.
- Marie; her liver is failing. She has to have fluids drained every week until she can receive a liver transplant.
- Betsy who has a detached retina.
- Annie as she defends her LPN program in Harrisburg on January 17.
- Sean’s safe journey to work 4 hours away for 7am meeting.
- Please pray for all those traveling this week–for a safe journey to their destination and for a safe return.
- Please pray for an end to the government shutdown.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! G.’s Interview went well and he got the job! Praise God!!
January 14, 2019
- Jane Babcock, mother of Holy Sepulcher parishioner, Joan (Sam) Tosto who passed away on January 10. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated in Holy Sepulcher Church on Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 10:00 AM. Jane’s obituary can be found HERE.
January 11, 2019
- Lawrence Bryer, a parishioner, who died on Wednesday. Larry’s obituary can be found HERE. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday, January 14th at 11 am in Saint Kilian Church.(Note – due to the funeral, Eucharist Adoration will begin at Noon).May God welcome Larry into eternal life with all the saints and angels. May his family be consoled in their loss.
- M. a parishioner, who is having a colonoscopy today. Pray that the results are good.
- Christy, a parishioner, who will take the last set of shelf exams next week. Prayers that she will be filled with the peace that only Jesus can give, that she will trust God and His plans for her, and that the Holy Spirit will control her thoughts and her mind, so that she can recall what she learned and studied
January 10, 2019
- Daniel, the nephew of a parishioner, who had a stroke yesterday at age of 55. He is stable but in need of all prayers.
- Kathy who was just diagnosed with breast cancer. They believe it was found early and will have a good outcome, but prayers that the Lord provides guidance to all involved in her treatment so she is cancer free soon.
- Joe, a parishioner, who will be having eye surgery this morning to correct a problem that he has been having.
- Dennis, the heart catheterization showed several blockages, some 99%. He is having bypass surgery. It is very serious with all his other complications.
- Helen who is entering hospice care.
- Deacon Bill Hahn who is having surgery to remove his prostate due to cancer. Prayers for the skill of the surgeon and that the cancer has not spread.
- Ed and Eileen Holy Sepulcher parishioners, who are both in separate hospitals. Eileen has been ill since before Christmas initially with complications from the flu, and has progressed to digestive problems, reaction to meds, and then blood clots in both legs. They will have to operate on one leg, but it is delayed pending results of further testing. Ed has very serious heart problems. They have previously told him there is nothing more they can do for him. He has a surgically implanted defibrillator.
- Nancy, that she has successful surgery on January 15.
- Joan who has many health issues and lives in constant pain. She is to have more serious surgery this week. She knows the Lord and is ready for his answer however he chooses to answer.
- Mary Ann that she will have a complete healing.
- Allen gets the approval from his insurance so he can have another MRI.
- Karen, John, and family.
- Katherine to be completely healed.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
January 9, 2019
- George, who is having rotator cuff surgery on Thursday, that all goes well.
- Sue who will be released from rehab and will see the oncologist today. Praying for good news.
January 8, 2019
- Joseph Pellegrini, father of parishioner Judy (Gary) Jordan, who died on December 30th. Joseph’s obituary can be found HERE. May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. May Judy and her family be comforted in their loss.
- Laura, an 8 month old, who is undergoing assessments at Children’s Hospital to decide on a treatment plan for a hole in her heart.
- Jon who is job hunting in the Pittsburgh area.
- A parishioner’s niece who is a single mother with two young children at home. Guidance to do what is best for herself and her children. To pray for the children who do not understand what is happening with their mother. To reduce the control she feels must be retained daily, and to please accept the help her family is trying to give her.
- Ramiro, friend of a parishioner, who after donating a kidney, spent 25 days (instead of 4) in the hospital, due to a puncture in his colon which was not repaired immediately. Ramiro will receive surgery in the next 2 weeks to have a portion of his colon removed. Prayers for a successful surgery and guidance for the doctors to take good care of him, removal of the ostomy bag, and a return to good health.
- The daughter of parishioners. that the MRI of her heart goes well and shows that she does not need to have a procedure to close the hole in her heart.
- Twin boys that were born prematurely and weight approximately 1.5 pounds each. Pray for the babies’ parents as well, Justin and Kelly.
- G to have a successful job interview on Wednesday.
- Nika and Nikea who will be taking state boards.
- A house to sell that’s been on the market for 3 months.
January 7, 2019
- Dennis, the father-in-law of a parishioner’s daughter. He has been removed from the respirator but it appears his transplanted kidney is not functioning and he will be on dialysis. Also, he is having a heart catheterization tomorrow to try the determine what is happening with his heart and what steps may need to be taken. He is very weak as he has been in bed for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Please pray for his wife Linda as well as they both face this together.
- Pat who is very ill and not expected to live much longer. Please also pray for her beloved son, Kevin.
- Donna who has congestive heart failure. She is responsible for caring for her grandson who has problems since losing his mother from a car accident.
- Ron who has to have more surgery.
- D. a student who has experienced much trauma in her early life and is struggling in school.
- Michelle who is in Beirut, Lebanon, with a co- worker for 10 days visiting the co-workers family.
- Please pray in thanksgiving for prayers answered! Annie is now breathing easier and could return to work. She is very grateful. Thank you for all the prayers!
January 6, 2019
- Eli , a 5 year old parishioner, who is battling Leukemia. Please pray for Eli, his parents N and his older brother. Please pray that his body can endure this fight.
- Please continue to pray for Michael for his physical and mental health. He is out of work for four years and he needs to find a job.
January 5, 2019
- The husband of a parishioner’s friend who was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He is of advanced age so treatment is going to be difficult. For peace and comfort for him and his wife as she is his caregiver. That God will guide them to the proper doctors and treatment plan.
- Eric’s grandmother who passed away on Wednesday. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
- A 15 month old child with a high temperature and severe ear infection.
- Rose, Martin, and family who care for so many.
- Stella on her journey to be with the Lord.
- Please continue to pray for Karen and her many serious illnesses.
- Please continue to pray for Bonnie.
January 4, 2019
- Sean, a young man who is on a wait list for a liver. He is need of a donor soon as he’s having increasing trouble fighting infections. Also pray for his entire family as they are all under a lot of stress from the weight of their concern.
- Dorothy, an elderly woman who is experiencing one medical issue after another and seems to be nearing the end of her life. That she experiences some comfort and peace.
- Please continue to pray for Sue. She is still in rehab for brain surgery, also for her family and especially for the couple taking care of her grandchildren
January 3, 2019
- Jim, a parishioner, who is to have a procedure today. Pray that its success will enable him to continue to recover and soon be released from the care facility where he is currently a resident.
- Christine, a parishioner, who will meet with a specialist on Monday to determine the best possible treatment for a serious illness.
- Kerri who just found out she has breast cancer.
- Annie who is having trouble breathing and very sensitive to antibiotics.
- Christina O. who is depressed and feels so alone.
- Please pray for the victims of the bridge collapse in Denmark.
- Please continue to pray for Karen who is having more health issues and needs the Lord to heal her. She is afraid to take her medication.
January 1, 2019
- Vince, who struggles with depression.
- Carol, who has been in the hospital since Christmas.
- Lisa, who has multiple health issues and is looking for a job.
- Jan, a former parishioner, who is struggling with several health issues.
- Micheal who is in ICU for 3 weeks with trach.
- Stella L. who has taken a turn for the worse.
- Please pray for complete healing for Allen.
- For a family needing spiritual and mental help.
- J and H, that they make the right legal decisions for their family.
- Karen and her family, Dorothy G., Mary Christine, Katherine, Rose and her family, Karen and Marcie.
- Prayers of thanksgiving for AR who found a job. Praise God! Please pray that he will get well enough to do the job well and that God will chase all his anxiety from him.
- Please pray in thanksgiving to God for prayers answered! Allen is doing much better. Praised be Jesus Christ!