This website will be discontinued December 2019. Thank you to all who have visited this site and prayed for the intentions listed here.
I am grateful for the past several years I have been able to personally fund and maintain this website.
Please keep in your prayers –
November 12, 2019
- Dale, a parishioner, who was taken to Allegheny General due to seizures. His cancer has metastasized to brain.
- Charles W., the father of a parishioner, who is having surgery this morning for a pacemaker to be implanted. Prayers requested for successful surgery and recovery.
- Emily, the 27 year old daughter of a parishioner’s cousin, who was taken to the hospital when she was not recovering from the flu. She was placed on a ventilator and doctors are not hopeful she will survive.
- Jonah, 20 year old nephew of a parishioner, who has been on our prayer list. He is stiill hospitalized and is having difficulty fighting colitis and has other issues. Please pray also for his mom who is very stressed with the lack of improvement and the medical staff treating him.
- Roberto that he might find a better position where he is employed and friendship that might lead to a long-term relationship.
- Frank that he might find employment and that his home might sell quickly.
- Please pray for Kevin W. He is on life support
November 11, 2019
- Please pray for Karen Lutzic and her family as their mom, Kathleen Anderson, passed away yesterday.
- Please pray for Mary Ellen who has chest pain.
- Toni who is having surgery on her hand today.
- Military veterans, especially those who have been killed or gravely injured while serving: that their heroism and sacrifices will be honored and the needs of the families of the fallen and disabled vets will be met.
- Please pray for the following friends and family of parishioners who are currently serving in the military: CPT Chris Abrahamsen, Andrew Clark, SRA Alexander Dibble, SGT Trevor Dibble, John N. Dvorak, Anthony Flore, Joseph Flore, Dominic Greco, Andrew Guevara, Alan Gundloch, LCpl Dakota Harbison, Cpt Ben Harper, Will Hospodor, Dale Mahafkey, Brent Metal, TSgt Angela Natale, Brendan O. Negle, Max Masters, Maj Ermes Natale, Shawn Palmer, CPT Douglas Pegher, MAJ Brian Radford, David Smeigh, Marc Spangler, Daniel Topf and all who serve our country.
November 10, 2019
- Please pray for Karen L.’s mom who had a heart attack and has been in the hospital. She is being transferred to hospice and seems to be declining.
November 9, 2019
- Darlene, the mother-in-law of a parishioner, who was just diagnosed with bone cancer. She is a survivor of breast cancer and lung cancer. May God give her the strength the fight through this as well.
- Please pray for Kate.
November 8, 2019
- Brenna, the daughter of parishioners, that she might have peace of mind for a job interview this morning and safe travels.
- Please pray for Carole who was moved to Good Samaritan Hospice in Wexford yesterday.
- Please pray for Mary Lou, the aunt of a parishioner, who has a large mass on her kidney, and also suspicious spots on her lung. The kidney will be removed on November 21.
- Please pray for TG struggling with advanced lung disease.
- Please pray for MY, an 89 year old with a broken hip.
- Please pray for MA as she struggles with end stage COPD. She is looking for a caregiver for when she leaves the hospital.
- Please pray for BAJ who asks the Lord for a desire and the strength to quit smoking.
- Please pray for Antonio and Jaclyn A.
November 7, 2019
- Please pray for Gretchen, who is having surgery on Friday.
- Please pray for Noreen who has had many recent losses (husband, father, mother -in law). She is now having blood in her urine-worried as to cause.
- Please pray for Peg F.
- For the faithful pilgrimage traveling to Medjugorje.
- For Baby L, as she begins treatment for stage 4 neuroblastoma. For her parents and family as they navigate through this. Please pray for the cancer to respond to treatment and for complete healing of her body.
November 6, 2019
- James R. Reeping, Jr. a member of Holy Sepulcher Parish, who passed away suddenly yesterday. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday at 10 am in Holy Sepulcher Church. May Jim’s family be comforted in their loss and may the Lord enfold Jim in his mercy and welcome him to eternal life in heaven. Jim’s obituary can be found HERE.
- Pray for Jack who is now ready to enter into hospice.
- Esther, a parishioner, who is now in hospice care.
- Please pray for Joyce S. who had been taken to the Good Samaritan hospice in Cabot. That she will rest peacefully until she is called home to the Lord.
- Please pray for Paula as she goes in tomorrow, November 6 to have her second leg amputated.
November 5, 2019
- For Shawn, son of a parishioner who was notified yesterday that he has to leave for a deployment tomorrow. For safe travel, and comfort for him, his wife and two young sons.
- For Jonah, 20 year old nephew of a parishioner, who is hospitalized again for an episode of cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS), and for him mom and the medical staff treating him.
- Please pray for Wanda Buri who was 98 years old and passed away November 3. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. She is the mother of Michael Belak of Holy Sepulcher Parish.
- Please pray for Luanne who is in final stages of pancreatic cancer
- Please pray for Jo G. who is having some health issues.
- Please pray for Janice who had tests done yesterday.
- Please pray for Delphine.
- Please pray for Bob who is having some serious medical problems.
- Please continue to pray for Karen.
November 4, 2019
- Macy who had the brain bleed died today. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. She is now free and in God’s hands. Please keep her children in prayer.
- Please pray for Alex a grandson of parishioners. His surgery is December 4 at Children’s Hospital to remove pressure on his heart from his ribs. They will be putting a bar in his chest. His condition is severe.
- Please pray that Frank might find a new job whether in Pittsburgh or in Florida. Also that they might sell their home quickly.
November 3, 2019
- For the soul of Christopher Williams who the good Lord called home this week. For Judy and Rob Williams who are mourning the loss of their son.
- Prayers for Norbert and Dori, friends of a parishioner, as they have joined each other is heaven. What a blessing it was to have known them. Rest in peace.
November 2, 2019
- Please pray for young man that just received unfavorable test results.. Please pray for a successful surgery and healing.
- Three years ago, prayers were requested for newborn, Baby Emma, in need of a heart transplant. Emma did indeed, receive a heart. In spite of ongoing health issues, she has thrived in the care of her wonderful family and her prayer family. She is currently undergoing some delicate surgery to close a stoma in her trachea. Please keep her in your prayers as she recovers, and thanks for all the prayers that saved her young life.
- Please pray for Joyce.
- James Yoest, parishioner, who passed away yesterday. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday, November 5th at 10:00am at Holy Sepulcher Church Jim’s obituary can be found HERE.
November 1, 2019
- Margaret “Peggy” Czlapinski, a parishioner, who died yesterday. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Monday, November 4th at 12 Noon in Holy Sepulcher Church. Peggy’s obituary can be found HERE. May her family and friends be comforted in their loss and may Peggy now share in the eternal life of Christ.
- Please continue to pray for God to bring healing and comfort to Josephine.