Please share your blessings this day – small or large, joyous or challenging – so that they might inspire and bring hope to all of us. Let us give thanks for all the ways God reaches into our lives to bless us. We are called to let God’s blessings flow through us and on to others!
January 26, 2018
- In thanksgiving for a successful surgery for Tom, father of parishioners, who broke his femur. Please continue to keep him in prayer, as they found tumors on his leg. Prayers requested for healing and a smooth transition to rehab and in guiding his doctors in the best treatment plan for him. Thank you for the prayers!
- Thank you all for your continued prayers for George, the brother of a parishioner. His Brain MRI from last week was excellent. Again, it has been over 1 year from his diagnosis of Advanced Stage IV Metastatic Lung Cancer. Please do not ever doubt the power of prayer.
January 17, 2018
- Prayers of thanksgiving for Marguerite and Carolyn who were on our prayer list last week for intestinal and abdominal surgeries. Both are doing very well and no signs of cancer recurrence for Marguerite. Praise be to God.
December 8, 2017
- Prayer of thanksgiving for Mark who was on our prayer list. After five hour brain surgery he texted his mother from the recovery with the words “I’m still here” a man of few words. Then when they brought him back to his room he got off the stretcher in the hall and walked back to his bed !!! They say he will go home today, back in 5 days for radiation then home to completely heal before the lung problem is taken care of. Thank you for the prayers, God is Good!
November 29, 2017
- One year ago today we were devastated by the news our grandson would be born with Spina Bifida. He is nearly 9 months old now and is healthy and happy. We are so blessed and grateful to God for bringing this special boy into our family. He reminds us every day to enjoy life no matter what we are facing. Thank you all for your continued prayers for Pascal!
November 15, 2017
- In thanksgiving for your prayers for my two interviews this past Friday, I am happy to share that I was offered and accepted the position I was seeking.
- Mariah, the granddaughter of a parishioner’s cousin, received the results of her body scan for the cancer on her appendix. The scan was clear. She asked me to be sure I let you know and to thank you for putting Mariah on our prayer chain. I told her I’d be sure to do that! She’s so grateful for all the prayers.
November 5, 2017
- Parishioners on the birth of their first child. In thanks to the Lord Almighty for the safe arrival of their son Isaac Edward. The parents are in their 40’s and this baby was a unexpected blessing from our Heavenly Father. All the glory to the Lord!
November 1, 2017
- Please join in giving thanks to God for the blessing of new life. Robert Franklin, son of parishioners Allison and Chris and grandson of parishioners, Ron and Rita was born October 30th. The delivery was without complication and Allison and the baby are fine. Prayers of thanks to God the Almighty and may he bless this new family with blessings and happiness throughout the years ahead.
October 24, 2017
- My family and I are so blessed to continue to receive amazing news on George. His MRI and PET/CT scans were once again clean showing no evidence of cancer returning to his brain or Lungs. He has had no treatments or radiation in 6 months and God is continuing to heal him from the inside out. He is having positive affects from the depression medication he started a few weeks ago. Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued prayers.
September 15, 2017
- Prayers of thanks for Leah, who has been on prayer list! She is a young mother of two children who was diagnosed with cancer. Recent scans show no visible cancer in her body. PTL!! She still requires surgery and medications to remain cancer free, but she is so thankful!
September 7, 2017
- Dave, the son-in-law of parishioners, who had a very rare sarcoma. It was removed and his scan was clear. They met with a sarcoma specialist at Sloan Kettering in Manhattan yesterday. He said all the borders were clear and doesn’t feel he needs any radiation or further treatment at this time. Praise God for answered prayers!
- Pascal, the grandson of parishioners, had a follow up MRI yesterday with great news! The ventricles are trending exactly the way they should and Pascal’s risk of needing a shunt has now dropped to 5%. His spinal cord right now looks good as well. Thank you for the prayers. We are forever grateful. Thanks be to God.
August 26, 2017
- Prayers of Thanksgiving for a friend of a parishioner who had been on our prayer chain in the past. She had a scan and blood work which showed a positive result to the chemo treatments she is receiving. Her tumor markers are down! She was not allowed to eat and can now have food once again! God is good!
August 5, 2017
- Prayers of thanksgiving for Dave, the son-in-law of parishioners, who has been on our prayer list. His scan was clear so it appears the cancer was contained to the tumor that was removed. Praise God!
August 1, 2017
- Prayers of thanksgiving for an early diagnosis of Lyme disease for a young parishioner, which will aid in a full recovery.
July 31, 2017
- Thanks be to God for our great family reunion this past weekend. Good weather, good times many memories. – Sandy
July 12, 2017
- George, the brother of a parishioner, who has been on our prayer list. Recent PET/CT scans showed no evidence of cancer. Having Advanced Stage 4 Lung cancer and getting this type of news is God’s miraculous healing. George will be checked again in three months. The family thanks you so much for all the prayers!!
July 8, 2017
- Nate, a parishioner’s son, prayers of thanksgiving that he has been drug free for 6 months and prayers that God will place him in the right job soon and continue to grant him the graces he needs to maintain sobriety.
- George, the brother of a parishioner, whose advanced Stage IV Lung cancer metastasized to the brain. Recent tests showed no cancerous cells and the 2 lesions are gone. Tuesday will be the results of the PET/CT scans. The family thanks all of you for your prayers. It is going to be a long road to full recovery and they would be so thankful if you keep George in your prayers.
June 1, 2017
- In thanksgiving to our Lord Jesus for the birth of Ava Grace, granddaughter of parishioners, who was born with a few minor heart rate complications which have now apparently been remedied.
– Andy and Sharon
May 17, 2017
- Prayers of thanksgiving for the birth of our beautiful granddaughter, Claire Marie. (Daughter of new parents, Nicole and Nick.) Claire and Mom are both healthy and doing well.
– Rita and Ron
April 26, 2017
- Prayers of thanksgiving for discovering the cause of our daughter’s leg pain and that it can be treated.
April 22, 2017
- Beginning this weekend, and on April 29/30, May 6/7 and May 13, our parish will celebrate First Communions at the weekend Masses. This year we have 164 children receiving their First Holy Communion. Please pray for them on their special day and that they may gather often at the Lord’s Table to receive the Bread of Life.
April 17, 2017
- Our family is very grateful for all the prayers for our nephew Tommy who received word yesterday that he does NOT have cancer! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!
– Susan M.
April 2, 2017
- In thanksgiving for the gift of new life. Leo James Bachner, son of Matt and Heidi and grandson of parishioners, Ralph and Susan, was born yesterday at 9:15 am. He was 7 pounds 15 ounces, 20.5″ and is in good health.
April 1, 2017
- Thankful to God for a wonderful outcome of my niece’s surgery to correct scoliosis. She is out of bed and walking and her prognosis is very good.
March 30, 2017
- Thankful for the job interview that I had this week and prayers that I will hear back for second interview.
March 29, 2017
- In Thanksgiving for all your prayers, as your Dora is being released after two weeks in the hospital. May God continue the healing of her liver.
March 21, 2017
- Thank you for prayers. Rich, the friend of parishioners, triple bypass surgery went well.
- Pascal, the grandson of parishioners, who has been on our prayer list, was discharged from the NICU yesterday!! He has sleep apnea that they are treating with caffeine and he is on a monitor. But after 3 long months away from home they are sleeping in their own bed! We are feeling so grateful and blessed! We are appreciative of continued prayers for his health!
March 20, 2017
Mary Pat, the sister of a parishioner. Her double bypass surgery was successful without any complications. Please continue with prayers for a smooth recovery, healing and rehab.
March 15, 2017
Heidi, who was on our prayer list and who had surgery Monday. Surgery seems to have gone well and hopefully the healing will go smoothly!
March 14, 2017
Many thanks to St. Jude for answering parishioners’ prayer in helping their daughter to get a job. Continued prayers to St. Jude for our daughter’s other needs.
March 12, 2017
Frances, the aunt of a parishioner, who is 94 today. May she continue to be in good health, both body and mind as she is a blessing to the family.
March 11, 2017
A prayer of thanksgiving for all the workers involved with the monumentous work of the fish fry.
March 10, 2017
Prayers of Thanksgiving! My friends sister had a successful surgery to remove the melanoma. So far the nodes in her neck are negative. And one of the other sites that shows on PET scan was negative! She still has further testing but has received good news so far!! Continued prayers!!!
In thanksgiving for the birth of Pascal, who has been on our prayer list. He was born yesterday and he and his mother, Emily, are doing good (and so is his father, Luc!).
Pascal was 4 pounds 14 ounces. He is moving his legs and they think he can feel his feet. Following his birth they performed a brain ultrasound and are awaiting these results. Please join proud grandparents and parishioners, John and Ann, in giving thanks to God for this blessing and continue to pray for Pascal.
March 5, 2017
Prayers of Thanksgiving that Carolyn, mother of a parishioner, continues to recover from brain surgery, for all the wonderful healthcare workers who try to help her improve, and for all the loving support the family has felt from friend’s over the last difficult week.
March 3, 2017
Again, I come to you with miraculous results regarding my Brother, George who had surgery last Thursday to remove a lung mass after being diagnosed with Lung Cancer. The surgery went better than expected for they did not have to remove any ribs and no cancerous cells were visually found. They did biopsy tissue to be sure. Last evening we received the news that the final biopsy came back negative. The mass was removed and now he is cancer free. Please do not ever doubt God’s miraculous healing powers. I thank you all for your prayers.
– a parishioner
February 26, 2017
A parishioner who is grateful for a new job offer and especially for the patience and guidance God gave him and his wife during this process. He provides such peace when we trust in Him!
February 24, 2017
Lyle, son of parishioners, is now home from Children’s Hospital. While he will be on antibiotics for a while, the family is grateful for all the prayers and that he is recovering at home.
February 19, 2017
In memory and celebration of the life of Rose, mother of parishioners, who was laid to her final rest on Thursday. We praise our Lord Jesus, Mother Mary and St. Pio all who helped her passing to her heavenly reward be peaceful and filled with the hope of the resurrection. May God bless Mom and all who offered up prayers for her.
February 16, 2016
Prayers in thanksgiving from a parishioner who received favorable biopsy results which eliminated the need for surgery.
January 27, 2017
I come to you today with a thankful heart and to share God’s miraculous healing power. My brother, George who has been receiving ours prayers due to being diagnosed with Lung Cancer. His grave condition and size of the mass gave us small hope. We met with the Doctors Wednesday and he has to have a few more tests done prior to removing the mass. The Thoracic Surgeon does not believe he will need Chemo or radiation. The cancer has not spread. After many hours of research and familiarizing myself with lung cancer – our outcome is very rare. I give all this glory to God and will continue to praise him. Please accept my families heartfelt thank you to all of you.
January 24, 2017
Prayers of Thanksgiving and praise for God’s guidance in placing the helping hands and prayers of friends and strangers in my path while being an advocate for my parents during a change in their health and living situation. Praise for seeing the beauty and blessings of each day even when the sun is not shining!
– A parishioner
Thanksgiving for prayers answered for Sarah, daughter of parishioners, who after several weeks is recovering from complications following gallbladder surgery.
– Ralph and Susan
January 20, 2017
Prayers of thanksgiving for Jaclyn and Her family. She was on the prayer chain after being hospitalized
for the remainder of her pregnancy due to high blood pressure. They have welcomed 2 healthy baby girls into the world . Thank you all for your prayers!
January 19, 2017
In thanks for prayers answered in obtaining new employment and for God’s guidance over the past months.
January 16, 2017
Prayers of thanksgiving that Pat has been able to receive help from her friend’s family in placing him in respite care and eventually an Alzheimer’s facility. This has enabled Pat to receive the care she needs for her own health. God has answered our prayers.
In thanksgiving for my 3 trips to Medjugorje. I was blessed to go in 2012, 2013 and November of 2016. I believe you are truly invited by our Blessed Mother and will know if and when you are to go. Each time I’ve returned there have been wonderful, enriching changes in my life.
January 14, 2017
The mother of a friend had cancer surgery this past Tuesday and the surgery went very well. The cancer did not travel to the lymph nodes. Only radiation and not chemotherapy will be the treatment to follow. God does hear us and and answer our prayers. Praise God for so many Blessings!
Prayers of thanksgiving for negative results on an ultrasound. And thank you God for helping my son with his anxiety and giving him a sense of peace.
– A parishioner
January 13, 2017
We are blessed to welcome our 7th grandchild, son of our daughter Molly and her husband Brian. Cole William was born Thursday morning (January 12th) and we were blessed to be here in South Carolina for his arrival.
Thank you so much for posting Blessings this day. I think we all need to be reminded of the many blessings we receive each day and that each day, with our loved ones, is a great blessing in itself. We are very thankful for our beautiful family and so many terrific friends.
Grateful for the blessings of a family who are always there for each other, in good times and in struggles!